#132 Concerts

Michael- You and Michael loved Taylor Swift. Once she announced her 1989 Tour you had to get some tickets. You spent the whole morning, once they went on sale, to try and get really good seats. Once you scored two tickets you and michael were set for the show. He was just as excited as you were, maybe a tad bit more. You wore red lipstick in honor of Taylor rocking the red lip. Once you were there you and Michael sang along to every song she sang. You both knew every word to every song she sang. You danced a long with Michael as the show continued to go on. It was one of the best nights of your life.  You got to see Taylor Swift with your bae (LMAO) and you got to see Taylor preform 1989 live. "Thanks for coming with me! It was so much fun," You smiled to Michael as you left the show. "No problem sweetheart, it was so much fun," He grinned widely. 

Luke- When One Direction came near where you lived Luke promised to get you tickets. Once he scored the tickets you were even more excited. Of course you had seen One Direction before since Lke opened for them but this was different. They were performing their album FOUR, one of your favorite albums. You were so excited. The day of you and your best friends rode to the show not knowing Luke would be at the concert with you. Around the time the opening act was finishing Luke came over to where you both were. "Oh my god," You screeched as soon as you saw Luke. "I didn't know you'd be here!" "Surprise," He giggle. You hugged him and about 30 minutes later the boys showed up on stage. You sang along and screamed with your best friend. You'd always be a hardcore directioner. After the show you thanked Luke about a billion times for the awesome tickets. "Babe, you're welcome it was not big deal," He would reply each time. 

Calum- You loved Charli XCX, like a lot. When she came near your town you begged Calum to go to the show with you. He didn't really know any of her songs besides 'Boom Clap' and her part in 'Fancy' but still agreed to make you happy. For the week before you listened to all her songs dancing around the apartment. Calum would just laugh and roll his eyes. Once the date of the show came up you were even more excited. You rocked that cat eye and a nice leather jacket in honor of the glam Charli. At the concert you and Calum stood together. You were so excited that when she came onto the stage you screamed so loud you startled Calum. Throughout the whole show you sang along and Calum tried to but didn't know most of the songs. After it was over you left the show buzzing with excitement. "Thank you for coming it was awesome," You thanked Calum. "You were so cute being all excited and stuff," he laughed. 

Ashton- You've always wanted to see Marina and the Diamonds in concert, and when she was going on tour you had to get tickets. You purchased some tickets for you and your best friend. About a week before the concert your friend backed out due to a conflict that couldn't be avoided. You were upset thinking you couldn't go but then Ashton agreed to going with you to the show. He learned most of the songs by just listening to them with you or listening to you sing them. Once there you were excited to be seeing your queen singing live. It was fun to have Ashton with you as you experienced your fav singing live. Once it was over you thanked Ashton for coming with you.