#133 Hogwarts Houses

Please read the authors note at the end! xx

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ashton would be in Hufflepuff due to his hard working nature. The loyalty he has with his friends, his impeccable patience for people and tasks. All of these qualities make him perfect for Hufflepuff.

Calum would be in Gryffindor due to his immense bravery, he is a daring person and holds his nerve in every situation. He is also incredibly polite, all of these qualities make him perfect for Gryffindor.

Luke would be in Ravenclaw due to his intelligence and wit. He values knowledge, and has a strong wit. When it comes to lessons he is eager to learn and gain knowledge. These qualities make him perfect for Ravenclaw.

Michael would be in Slytherin due to his big ambitions and how he values others ambitions. He is sly and cunning and incredibly resourceful when he needs to be. These qualities make him perfect for Slytherin.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

(A/N)

Hey guys!

I know I haven't updated in a very long time (three weeks) and I'm very sorry but... I am on school holidays now so I can assure you that there will be many updates in the next week!!! Last week had to be the biggest week of my life! first it was my first exams ever! (our school starts them from Year 9)it was very stressful and full on but now that I have finished I can finally breath.The most exciting thing had happened to me on thursday.. Lets start a few days before Thursday I was at school and I was pumped because I was going to 5sos on Thursday and I say pretty close I had a side view and then on Wednesday my cousin Isabelle (who I was going with) she texted me saying that we had SOUNDCHECK AND SECOND ROW SEATS!!!!!!!! and I was freaking out my whole day I couldn't breath!!!! and Thursday rolled up and I had the best day they were like a meter away from us it was insane!!!!!!! AMERICA CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! #lovewins Australia is next !!!! okay I think that is all for now that was my week and It was absolutely  amazing best week!!!! Love you guys so much!!!

Lia xx