#8 What He Likes About You

Michael:

He loves how that you cried during every sad movie, how you couldn't sleep with the light on, how you acted silly around little kids, how you lost your self in a book. He loves how you dress on a lazy day and how you don't care how people think. He loved the way your face screwed up when you ate something you didn't like. He loves the way you look in your uniform. He loves your kindness. He loves the way you look when you rub your eye makeup.

Calum:

He loves how your eyes light up when you laugh, the how dance when your with your friends, the how could make anyone change their mind, the how looked in a bikini. He loves how you always make him cookies and how you look when your taking selfies. He loved the way you got on so well with the other lads. He loves your sassiness. He loved how you looked beautiful even when you cried.

Luke:

He loves how you look when your sleeping, how he can talk to you for hours and you never get bored, the how pout when you miss a goal, how you always know what to say. He loves the way you look in his underwear. He loves how can't live with out tea and he loves the way you kiss him. He loves the way you wear converse with skirts. He loves your cuteness and your love of animals. He loved your intelligence.

Ashton:

He loves how you look when your thinking, the how play fight with him, the how you look when you wear his shirt, how much your glasses suit you. He loves how you laugh at everything and how you always wear pink nail polish even if it doesn't go with your dress. He loves the way you sleep with one sock on and one sock off. He loved how close you were with his family. He loved the way you loved music so much. He loved your honesty.