#123 Luke Imagine

*Requested*

+++

Luke has been giving you the slient treatent for almost three days now and it is started to hurt you.You didn't do anything to make him do this if you ask him he writes on a piece of paper 'work'.You had just had enough.

He was sitting on the couch watching some family game show when you go sit next to him, you sit close just so you two are touching when you put your hand on his knee "Luke babe, why aren't you talking to me?" no reply "Luke please."you can feel tears filling up you eyes just about toflow down your cheeks when Luke looks at you "babe, baby please don't cry" he is now wiping away your tears as they rush down your face.

"why haven't you been talking to me lately?"you say in between sobs "I'm so sorry baby it's has been really hard at work lately and I thought if I had have taken it out on someone, it might maybe get easier,I'm so sorry Y/N" he says cuddling into your side.You lie there like that for a while until you tears had stoped, you looks at him and he sits up "it's okay Lukey I forgive you" you say leaning in as you both meet in the middle for a kiss. "I love you Y/N" you break apart "I love you too Lukey".

+++

Hey guys,

I have been on school holidays for the past two weeks and now I have to go to back tomorrow! 

Requests are open all the time as well!

- Lia