Chapter : 25

21 : edited

"Kon'nichiwa?"

"Levy-chan...?" The blonde questions solemnly.

"Lu-chan? What's the matter?"

"I need your help! Could you come to my house with Juvia please?... a-and bring waterproof foundation." the blonde whispers before hanging up, leaving the bluenette confused and worried.

———»

"Lu-chan?! Daijōbudesu ka?! And why did you need foundation?" Levy asked once the blonde opened the door. 

"First I need you to promise me you'll keep this a secret..." the blonde started, watching her best friends nod in agreement.
"I need help with these...." she sobbed, pulling her robe aside slightly to reveal the love bites that painted her skin from her neck to the top of her chest.

"L-Lu-chan?! Are those hickeys?!"

"Juvia wants to know who did that to you!" Her best friends yelled.

"I-I'll tell you Later but could you help me hide these? We are going to the beach." Lucy chuckles nervously.

"Alright but we want answers..." Levy smirks, following behind the blonde into her bathroom.

"Juvia will pick out Lucy's outfit!" The taller bluenette informs, disappearing into the blondes closet.

———»

"Juvia?! You little sneak! I said pink"

"It's too late Levy-chan..." the narrative bluenette smirks slyly. "Juvia has already given Lu-chan her outfit to wear and the bikini she will be wearing is white."

"Fine... you win. " Levy sobs playfully. "But I'm doing her hair."

"B-But Juvia picked the outfit! She thinks she should do her hair!"

"U-Um girls?" The blonde called, interrupting their bickering. "I-I've already done my hair..." she giggles nervously, realising their shocked looks.

"Juvi-chan?"

"Yes Lev-chan?"

"You have amazing fashion sense..." she squeals, grabbing the taller bluenette for a hug.  

"She already knows..." Juvia giggles, referring to herself.

"Don't flatter me, you both know you're beautiful too..." Lucy smiles, joining the hug.

"So when's Natsu getting he-" Levy was interrupted by the sound of the front door unlocking, knowing that sound meant her question had been answered.

"Petals? You ready yet?!" The trio heard the pinkette yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"H-Hai! I'll be down in a second!" The blonde answers, putting on her white sandals.