Chapter : 19

19 : edited

"You still like him?" The tall beauty asked, watching her younger sister bashfully twirl her finger around her neck length white hair.

"H-hai... but I've been really selfish lately." Lisanna frowned in disappointment, thinking about the things she did out of jealousy.

"Nani o suru moshikashite?" Asks MiraJane.

"I purposely did things to keep Natsu and Lucy apart." she answers, avoiding eye contact with her sapphire eyed sister.

Mira stared at her in silence an unreadable expression on her beautifully pale face.

"Listen Lis," The older whitette started, holding Lisanna's hands together. "The fact that you feel bad just shows that you care about the two of them, you have to figure this out for your self and understand that it's Natsu's choice who he'd want to be with..." Mira spoke before walking away, readying herself for work.

"It's... Natsu's choice..." she repeated, suddenly questioning herself.

Do I even have a chance against her?

———»

"Luce?! Are you here?" Natsu yells after closing the blondes front door behind him.

He was answered with silence, meaning the blonde had probably went out to run errands without him.

The pinkette took a seat on her couch, almost screaming in fear at the small blob of white... fur? he had seen in the corner of his eye.

The sharp intake of breath from the pinkette must have stirred the thing because it shifted slightly.

"Is this some type of moving hat?" The pinkette whispered to himself, reaching out a long tanned finger to poke it.

Just when he was about to give the thing a jab, the front door unlocked, opened and shut behind the blonde who was holding big bags.

The pinkette chuckled at the sight of her struggling before getting up and taking two of the bags from her slim arms.

"Arigato... Natsu." she pants, sending an unintentional shiver down the pinkettes spine, slightly aroused by the way she said his name exhaustedly.

"Why're you here?" She asked, stretching her overworked limbs.

"Am I not allowed to be?" He counters, stalking towards Lucy who took a few steps back sceptically.

"When did I say that?"

"Didn't you imply it when you spoke?" By this point, the duo where more than too close to each other, the blondes over-averaged mounds almost pressed firmly against the pinkettes chest as he leaned over her, being more than a few inches taller than her -much to the blondes displeasure- Natsu stood looking down, staring into her milky brown eyes, he placed a colossal hand on her smooth cheek as he leaned in, placing a small kiss on her nose before stepping back and sitting back down onto her couch.