Chapter : 06

06 : edited

"H- huh?"

"I said you can! don't make this more embarrassing then it already is." Looking away shyly, the blonde whispered without looking directly at the shocked pinkette.

Natsu had never been so nervous in his life, never had he even felt his heart race so fast before not even with her, the connection they had felt so foreign but so very familiar at the same time, it made him overly confused.

"A-are you su-Mmph?!"

She kissed him. She actually kissed him. She kissed me?!

It felt... mind-blowing. The feeling of her soft plump lips against his own were even better then he could have ever imagined. The spark he felt when he kissed her gave him goosebumps, the excitement that bubbled inside of him, his heart rate beating at an incessant speed. The fireworks he felt sent him into a trance, lovingly deepening the kiss, knowing he'd never forget her amazingly sweet taste... she almost tasted exactly like-

"-chocolate covered strawberries..." he whispered once their lips had separated.

The blondes face was now the colour of his hair as she got up and ran, picking up her belongings in the process.

Again he had to ask himself...

"What the fuck...?"

———»

"Oi Salamander?! Are you blushing?!" His black haired friend named 'Gajeel' asked overly shocked.

"I- Urusai..." He stuttered, covering his face with his scarf as he walked away, avoiding eye contact with his friends as Gray followed behind him.

——»

"Tell me... who made the Notorious Natsu Dragneel blush the colour of Erza's hair?" The ravenette asked as he sat down beside the flustered pinkette.

"S- She kissed me..." he whispered, lightly touching his lips.

"Who? Lis?" The very question resulted in the ravenette being flicked painfully in the forehead.

"Itai! What was that for?!"

"I meant Lucy, Frosty the Snowman!" He yelled, sighing at his best friends lack of common sense.

"SHE KISSED YOU?!" He yelled, emphasising the 'you'.

"Yes, ya idiot!"

"So what happened after?" Gray Asked, regaining his composure from the sudden shock.

"She ran... I think she got embarrassed since it was her first kiss."

"Well give her space for now, let her compose herself before going to see her... 'K?"

"Hai, Arigato Popsicle..."

"No problem, Dragon Breath."

What the duo didn't know was that a certain ivory haired girl had heard part of their conversation, now knowing Natsu had kissed yet another random girl. She sighed disappointingly before walking away, a stray tear escaping her beautiful crystal blue eyes.

———»

"You... kissed THE NATSU DRAGNEEL?!" Her short friend 'Levy' yelled in shock.

"H- Hai... but I ran because I got embarrassed." she whispered as she fiddled with the chocolate bar wrapper she still had.

"Well... when your ready, go talk to him, he probably thinks you hate him now." The bluenette said, hugging the blonde wholeheartedly before re-engrossing herself into the book which lay on the table in front of her.

"Arigato, Levy-chan." The blonde whispered before getting up and leaving the library.

———»

Natsu and co. Walked through the corridors, all eyes seemingly on them almost like a cliché movie, but who could blame the onloookers since the group were seen as the most popular students in the school for not only their good looks but also the reputations they held, especially the troublesome pinkette.

The blue eyed girl stared longingly into the back of the pinkettes head, wondering why he never noticed her more than a friend. she sighed yet again, a slightly solemn expression on her fair skinned face.

"Well, Jellal, Gajeel and I have math so we'll be going now." The red head known as Erza spoke before dragging the duo towards the math department.

"Means we all have gym right?" Loke Lione, The Handsome Playboy asked, making his way towards the boys locker rooms followed by Gray and Natsu, while Lisanna walked into the girls.

———»

The blonde sat at the bleachers, occupying herself by reading a book since she couldn't participate in the lesson. She also forgot that the pinkette, who she had previously ran away from, was also in her gym lesson which didn't go unnoticed by the pinkette himself as he strolled towards her, taking a seat beside her.

"Hey..." He whispered catching the blonde off guard, resulting in her almost falling off the bench if he didn't catch her.

"H- Hey..." she answered, gaining her composure and sitting back up.

"Gomen..." They both said after a moment of awkward silence.

"I didn't mean to run, it's just-"

"-Daijōbu... I put you on the spot and that was wrong of me..." he said, patting her head before getting up.
"We good?" He Asked, picking her book up off the ground.

"Hai!" She said, taking her book while smiling sweetly as he walked away with a huge grin and on his usually nonchalant face.

"Natsu-kun? I didn't know you could smile like that, Daijōbudesu ka?" Lisanna asked, poking the dimple she now realised he had.

"I'm fine..." he answered, the grin unwavering as he patted her on the shoulder before jogging away.

"Kawaii..." she whispered, a heavy blush staining her smooth cheeks as she soon followed behind him, wondering if she could ever be the reason for such a smile.