Chapter : 01

01 : edited

The pinkette sat at his designated seat, frozen in awe at the newest student who had just entered the classroom.

Her long styled golden hair , her carob brown eyes protected by long natural eyelashes that fluttered every so often and her pink kissable lips raised into a shy smile. According to Natsu -and pretty much all of his classmates- she was beautiful with the face of an angel.
He couldn't help but notice her curvaceous physique hidden by her uniform, Her hips swaying as she slowly made her way through the rows of desks, shyly smiling at anyone she made eye contact with. Her noticeably big breasts bounced slightly as she continued towards him, making direct eye contact before quickly looking away and strolling past him to the seat she was assigned to.

Natsu could feel a bubbling feeling rise from deep inside him as he laid his head on the table, inaudibly cursing himself to prevent getting a possible erection just from having eye contact.

"Natsu-kun? Daijōbudesu ka?"A small feminine voice whispered from beside him, tapping his shoulder.

"I'm fine..." Lightly swatting her hand away, he answered as he leant back against his chair.

"What the hell is going on with me?!" He whispered to himself, clutching his stomach as he kept a hard gaze on the text book in front of him, trying to erase the pleasuring thought of roaming his hands all over her smooth looking ski-

"Natsu-kun?! Your face is red! Are you sick?!" The same voice whisper-yelled, reaching out to touch his face.

"Did I give you permission to touch me?" He whispered harshly, holding a tight grip on her wrist.

"G- Gomenasai!" She whimpered weakly, wincing as he let go of her wrist which was left slightly red.

The pinkette kept an emotionless face but she seemed to have noticed the cold glint in his gaze because she momentarily widened her eyes in both surprise and fear. Lightly drying the small tears running down her face, she quickly focused her attention back to the teacher, too scared to say anything other than an apology.

Natsu grumbled in annoyance, turning his head towards the window and he looked out, seeing a small robin perched on a nearby tree creating -what seemed to be- a nest.

Feeling a tap on his shoulder, he knew it meant someone from behind him wanted his attention. He rolled his eyes before turning around, only to be faced with a neatly folded paper held by soft looking hands.

The teen lightly took the paper, not even glancing up at the holder as he opened it, revealing neat looking handwriting.

'Do you mind if I borrow a pen? Mine just ran out x'

Is what it said. It was written in pencil meaning the person probably did run out of ink.

The pinkette then stuck his hand in his pocket, taking out a black pen, which had a very detailed fire design and the letters E.N.D signatured at the bottom, handing it to the person behind him.

"Arigato..." The person whispered, the voice seemingly sent unknown shivers of delight down the pinkette's spine. It was feminine and soft filled with gratitude giving him the urge to turn around only to be met with a beautifully sweet smile. Natsu temporarily froze at the sight of her smile before lightly nodding and smiling back seductively but instead of the reaction he was hoping for, he was ignored.

Does she not know a seductive smile when she sees one? He thought to himself, turning back around.
Too distracted by his thoughts, he didn't even react to the bell ringing, indicating that the lesson was over.

Watching her in the corner of his eye, she placed his pen on the desk before walking out followed by a short blue haired girl.

What the fuck..?