Chapter : 20

20 : edited

The small bluenette heard a knock at her door, getting up from her couch and moving around between her shelves and piles of books.

Opening the front door, she was faced with her sweet blonde haired best friend.

"Lu-chan? What're you doing here?" Levy asked, obviously confused.

"I came to see you since we haven't really hung out in a while..." the blonde confesses, inviting herself into the bluenettes Library home.

"I've already called Juvia and I brought snacks~" Lucy giggles, holding up a container of cupcakes.

——»

"So~ Lu-chan? What's going on with you and Mr. 'Dragon Prince'?" Levy asked, smiling slyly at the blushing blonde.

"Juvia would also like to know!" The bluenette giggles.

"W-we're just friends!" Lucy yells, taking a huge bite out of the cupcake in her hand.

"Well if your hoping to be more than friends I suggest you do it sooner than later, I've realised you've got some competition."

"Competition?" The blonde questions.

"Juvia also noticed the way Lisanna-san acts around Natsu-kun."

"Lisanna-san?"

"HAI!" The duo yell in unison, questioning how oblivious the blonde can be.

"But I doubt she's that much of a threat since we've alread-" the blonde cut herself off after realising she had said too much.

"Already what~? What have you been keeping from us LuLu?"

"N-Nothing! I d-don't know what your talking about." she already replicated a tomato and was stuttering over all her sentences.

"Juvia thinks you should tell her and Lev-chan the truth~"

"Nothing! It's not like wekissedthreetimesoranything!"

"NANI?!" They yell. "You've kissed THREE times?!"

"Can we please change the subjec-" the blonde was interrupted by her phone ringing on the table, looking down at the caller ID which read 'Gray❤️'.

"Why is Gray-sama calling you?" Juvia questions, watching the blonde sceptically.

"Hello?" The blonde answers.

"Hey Lu, is the Flame Brain with you?"

"No... Naze?"

"He said he was going to your house to feed Plue but Lis was with him, neither of them are answering their phones."

"I'll see if he's at my house, can you meet me there?" Lucy questions, getting up and slipping her shoes on.

"Sure, I'll be right there." the blonde hang up before informing the duo about the situation and running out of the house.