Chapter : 15

15 : edited
(Play Audio When Told)

The blonde was currently sat in the Library, it was lunch and she was working on the lyrics to the new beat she had created on her laptop, too focused to notice someone had been walking over to her.

"S- Sumimasen?" The voice had said, obtaining her attention.

It was the boy that Natsu had thrown the sharpener at last week, he stood stiffly straight a look of shyness on his face.

She had given the boy a questioning look, signalling for him to continue.

"W-Well I was wondering if we could be friends?" The boy asked straightforwardly, his previous hesitation clearly disappearing.

"Friends?" Lucy had repeated, confused as to why a complete stranger had come up to her.

"Hai! My names Sting... it's nice to meet you, Lucy-san." He had platinum blonde hair with the same piercing blue eyes that reminded her of Michelle but apart from that, he was quite good looking, unlike Gray or Natsu but he had this look to him that made her feel safe, like a brotherly feeling.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Sting." she smiled, watching him take a seat in front of her, starting up a conversation.

———»

"So, where is she?" The ravenette had asked, realising he hadn't seen her since second period and Lunch was almost over.

"If she's not outside or in the music department then that means she's in the Library..." Natsu answered, already knowing how the blonde spends her day.

And that's where they headed, walking into the library and towards the table near the window, the blondes favourite spot only to find that she wasn't alone but the pinkette wasn't livid at the fact that she was sat with someone but because this someone was a guy. The same guy which had been trying to talk to Lucy before.

"Who the fuck is that?" Natsu asked quietly, his face twisting in both anger and confusion.

"That's Sting, a friend of mine." Gray answers, walking over to the duo who were too busy having a conversation, the pinkette strolling slowly behind him.

"Hey Lu, Sting! How's it going?" Gray Asked, hugging the blonde before fist bumping Sting.

The three of them had began talking, the blonde beauty realising the pinkette hadn't said a word since he sat down.

"Natsu? Is something wrong?" Lucy asked, only getting the simple response 'I'm fine' before he got up and walked out, leaving the blonde to wonder if it had been her fault.

"Have I done something wrong?" The blonde asked, watching the pinkettes retreating figure.

"Nah~ Firecracker just gets these crazy mood swings like some depressed pregnant lady..." Gray answers, before they had continued their conversation. The blonde still feeling like it may have been her fault... whatever that may have been.

———»

"Natsu-kun? Daijōbudesu ka?" The blue eyed girl questioned.

"Hai... I'm fine." The pinkette didn't actually know the reason for his bad mood himself. It may have been the thought of another male getting too close for comfort with his beautiful best friend, or maybe the frightening feeling of being replaced, or even how prepossessing his Princess' smile was -even though he'd seen the blonde smile bigger- he still felt a type of way, was this the feeling of jealousy? He had thought to himself, forgetting that Lisanna had been following him as he made his way back to the Library, holding a bag containing a chocolate bar and strawberry milk, now noticing that he had unmindfully brought the blonde a snack.

"Here..." the pinkette mumbled, giving her the bag once he had walked back into the library.

"Arigatō, Prince..." She said, a bright smile on her face, gratefully taking the bag.

"Your welcome, Princess..." he answered, ignoring his raven haired best friend smirk which grew ever so slightly, realising they had new nicknames for eachother.

"You have nicknames for each other?" Sting and Lisanna had questioned at the same time.

Natsu nodded before looking over at the large clock realising the bell was about to ring.
"We should go..." the teen spoke, beginning to walk out of the Library, followed by the rest of them.

———»

"What happened to you at Lunch? Did the flames burn ya brain or somethin'?" Gray Asked, the duo were currently in the music department sat in the recording studio.

"I don't know, the guys face just irritated me..." Natsu answers, putting the headphones on, waiting for the music to start.

- Play Audio -

"Lava-worm seems to be jealous." Gray mumbled, starting the music before walking away, picking up a guitar and strumming the strings till it was in tune.

"I love you..." He whispered, caressing her cheek as he thrusted gently inside her.
"I... love you too..." she breathed out in ecstasy. The look of pure pleasure and beauty on his lovers face was the most beguiling sight he had ever seen. He loved her with his whole heart and she was the only thing he needed to live on, she also felt exactly the same way.
Lightly stroking her golden hair, he sent feathery kisses down her face and neck, slowly directing his kisses towards her chest, lightly fondling her ample bosoms.
"You know exactly how to pleasure a girl, don't you? I guess all that experience you've had over the years does come to good use." the blonde huffed exhaustedly.
"Only when it comes to you..." he answers, loving the sound of her soft giggle that leaves her lips when she's too tired to laugh.
"Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu..." she whispers blissfully.
" I love you too, forever and always..." he moaned, orgasming inside he-

The door slowly opened, catching the ravenettes attention when he saw the blonde beauty walk through the door, carob eyes widened in shock and admiration, never knowing the pinkette was able to sing like that.

"Is that really Natsu singing?" She asked, amazed that the pinkette was an unbelievably beautiful singer.

"Hai, he stopped singing as much as he used to though..." Gray answered, looking up at the pinkette who was concentrating on controlling his pent up feelings.

"I see..." Natsu looked so focused, his voice hadn't trembled or cracked once, he sounded like an absolute pro.

"Sugoi..." she whispered, content with the sound of his voice, absorbing the lyrics along with the rhythm of the song.

"Did he make that beat himself?" She questioned, seeing the raven haired teen nod in the corner of her eye.

"With my help of course." he grins boastfully.