Epilogue

Narrators POV

The daylight was fading. There were pink cotton candy clouds in the sky symbolizing the sun setting. It truly was a beautiful sight, this evening wasn't just a beautiful sight to be remembered as though, it was to be remembered as the day everybody lost someone important to them, a sibling, a friend, a mate.

Sapphire and Jackson stepped into their black truck Jackson had arrive in, the engine roared as Jackson turned the key to start it. It was obvious everybody was feeling more than just one type of emotion.

The two ex-mates stood there astonished seeing the girl they were meant to be with drive away to never return. Guilt, anger, regret. So many emotions filled the air making it thick and heavy.

Tyler couldn't watch as his baby sister drove away leaving yet another time, except this time it wasn't his fault, this time it was the man who was supposed to give her the happily ever after she has always deserved. His warm tears were still pouring down his cheeks as he watched her get an ending she obviously was not expecting. He couldn't help but hope that someway, somehow she will find her happy ending.

They all watched as the two drove further and further away from the pack house with sadness. Knowing they won't ever see the face of Sapphire Moon again.

But yet this isn't the end, no this is not the end at all, actually this is just the beginning for Sapphire and she has no idea what's about to come her way.

•••

Yup I know pretty dope, I hope you all liked this book. There will be a follow up chapter on a sequel and suggestions so make sure to check that out. I hope you all enjoyed! Make sure to vote and comment. Peace- YouAlreadyKnow