Chapter 5- Leaving

Landons POV

I'm dead inside.

That's all I've felt since I said those awful words that never should've came out of my mouth. I can't believe I did that, just to look like a tough Alpha! My wolf stopped talking to me. He got to connect to Lexi for 2 minutes before I rejected them and he felt how weak she was, he told me she was on the verge of death from starvation and she couldn't do anything about it because they aren't allowed to eat.

The whole time I was calling her names that I never should have, he was screaming at me to stop and in the end he vowed to never forgive me until I got our precious mate back but I can't. Not after what I did. I already miss her, she should be in my arms and I would have felt the sparks we would have had in our bodies for each other. She's the only wolf I NEED. I'm going to go talk to her and hold her like a good mate.

•••

Angels POV

I was sitting there. Just sitting there, Nothing more, nothing less. I was just sitting there. You would normally expect a she wolf to be crying her eyes out and plotting ways of getting revenge on her mate but no. I'm in shock, my wolf is too weak to even be sad but I can feel pain. No tears have fallen and no words have come out of my mouth, I don't think any tears and any words will come out from this point forward in my life and if I even come close to letting that happen I will leave whoever made it happen and go somewhere new.

I'm leaving now, I've thought long and hard and in every scenario I make in my mind I always end up leaving, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm already packing my things, mostly the important things because if I pack heavy that's just more stuff I'll feel sad about if I lose them so I might as well get it over with now.

I've grabbed a couple hoodies, shirts , pants, socks and shoes, a bunch of money I've been saving up for a long time now with my old teddy bear my dad gave me, my moms necklace and finally a picture with our whole family together. It's all in my backpack well other than my shoes of course because they're on my feet.

All that's left to do now is write my note that nobody probably even cares about because like Landon said, "nobody would care if you died". So here we go.

"Dear whoever is reading this, I left. I'm gone and probably lying dead in a ditch somewhere but don't worry even though you probably aren't, I'm happy I died in that ditch than in this hell hole. Now I would like to dedicate this part to my brother, Tyler I have no idea why you hate me. You saw what happened that night yet you lie... You lie and let me get beat up and sexually abused and raped sometimes which you probably didn't even know about did you? Well now you do no thanks to you! Ok now a short bit for Landon because he wasted no time to reject me so I'm wasting no time on his part, Landon you never knew what happened that night and I know you that but yet you still accuse and victimize me. I'm sorry I left but really you don't care, all you care about is looking tough so here's to you old pal. Also Britney stop being so stupid for once and realize he isn't your mate. Ok well that's all I have to say.
With hate, Angelica"

I set down the paper and pen on my bed and took one last final look at my rusted old wooden room that I grew up in by myself. Oh wait I remember I need food quickly. I ran downstairs without anyone seeing me and grabbed a loaf of bread, 3 apples and 5 bottles of water. That should at least be enough to get my wolf somewhat strong enough to get me to the nearest town.

I ran back into my room and grabbed my backpack shoving everything I just grabbed inside of it. This is it, I'm leav... what was that? Someone's coming to my room. *sniff* *sniff* it's Landon I need to get out before things get worse. I jumped out the window just as the doorknob started to turn I started running as fast as I could to the forest. I ran and I ran until I couldn't anymore and then I heard the howl coming from the pack house. It was from my mate... Ex mate and it was painful for my wolf to hear but it's too late I'm gone it's over, all my emotions and all my feelings I've ever had are officially extinct and are never coming back. I think I need a new name. I'll do the name I haven't heard since I was a little girl.

Goodbye Angelica, and hello Sapphire.

Oooooo she's a savage now, she's a boss ass bitch and she won't take no more shit from nobody. I'm so proud of Sapphire. I hope you all enjoyed make sure you drop a vote and a comment - YouAlreadyKnow