Chapter 22- Weird

I wanna start off this chapter just by saying thank you to Fumilayoyussuf for being the first one to vote on this book:) anyways let's continue

•••

Anonymous POV

Master has finished his plan and he gave me specific orders, kill a warrior, drag it to their pack house and leave it with the note at the front door, it's a pretty good plan right? I helped come up with it. I already have a body of a warrior and I'm currently dragging it through the forest close to the pack house with the note in my pocket.

I really think this plan is going to work, and once it does the daughter of the Moon Goddess or in other words, the most powerful being alive will be ours. We will finally take out were kind and nobody can stop us!

•••

Sapphires POV

The pack has been training pretty hard for the past couple days and I'll admit they have improved but not enough to fight a war, so obviously I've decided to increase training. They now do longer runs in both wolf and human forms, more weapons training and fighting techniques in both forms. Not to sound ignorant or anything but I am doing an amazing job at training this pack and I'm also proud of Jackson too.

Lately, Landon has been following me everywhere I go! It's been getting super annoying. He just randomly shows up when I'm in the kitchen or watching a movie or even when I'm outside by myself training! He needs to stop and continue his duties as an Alpha, I'm afraid that if he doesn't... we won't win the war. We need a focused Alpha! Not one who mopes around and focuses on something or I guess in this situation someone other than the situation.

Thank god we have Grayson actually working and coming up with strategies, without him this pack would be dead by now... well I mean I'm also apart of the reason they aren't dead too and Jackson. We don't get enough credit sometimes I just want to be an Alpha of my own pack and run things my way, but I trust Grayson with all my heart and I know he is an amazing leader.

Graysons been working later and more than he ever has, I don't understand any of it because normally he would help me out a little more but I'm happy I'm being independent... with Jackson by my side. Grayson hasn't even eaten dinner with me all week! I barely see him, if I'm lucky I'll see him for 5 minutes every 2 days. This hasn't happened before and I'm scared. Wow I said it, I haven't said it in a very long time and it feels really weird. I, Sapphire Moon am completely terrified.

•••

This is more of a *this is what's going on* kinda chapter I guess. I hope you all enjoyed! Make sure to vote and comment! It means a lot to me. Peace-YouAlreadyKnow