Chapter 11- Freak show

Unknown POV

I was walking around with all the ladies trailing behind me trying to get my attention when all I wanted to do was to find where this smell was coming from. It was strawberries and vanilla, but it was something more too, something I've never felt towards a smell before. This special smell was coming from the prison so I automatically assumed it didn't matter and that I was just delusional. Anyways I have a party to get ready for.

•••

Sapphires POV

Darren came in with John and Tom, the original treo that brought me in here and pulled me out of my cell, they put silver shackles on my wrists and ankles, it really tied the whole scary prisoner look together considering I wore old dirty ripped up rags with blood stains but nobody will care. Nobody ever has.

They started walking me out the door constantly calling me the main event and everything. We walked up a tiny flight of stairs behind a big red curtain and right in front of me was a silver chair. So I couldn't shift and get away. They strapped me down in the silver chair in the middle of the stage and got the two needles ready, they decided to just put them both in at the same time so it's way more painful than it originally would have been. After they secured my wrists, ankles and the strap around my waist keeping me down was tight they made an announcement the show was about to begin but I was kinda skipping the long speech Darren was making because I was just too focused on that smell again. Where is it coming from?

"And here she is Sapphire Winter!" Darren says while the curtains opened.

"Here we go everybody!" Darren yelled as John took the needles walking up to me. I looked up at the crowd and made eye contact with a man, he quickly stood up looking at me worriedly.

"Any last words?" John asked.

"Mate." I said.

"Uhhhh ok?" He said.

"STOP NO!" The man yelled while John injected both the needles into my arms. John was soon tackled to the ground but it was too late. I started screaming as loud as I possibly could from the tremendous pain I was feeling. The man I made eye contact with earlier kneeled down in front of my blurry vision with his hands on my shoulders causing sparks.

"NO NO NO NO I FINALLY FOUND YOU IM NOT ABOUT TO FUCKING LOSE YOU!" He screamed.

"GET THE PACK DOCTORS! ALL OF THEM!" He started screaming followed by more loud noises but with my blurry vision it was hard to see what was happening, I did know one thing though I have, no wait,I had a second chance mate and I'm about to die. At least I'm not in anymore pain. Im sorry mate.

Damnnnnn dramatic am I right? Phew I'm actually in love with this book even though I'm the one writing it, I've always wanted a book that was exactly what I was looking for, so I did it and I'm in love with it anyways that's all I gotta say. I hope you enjoyed, make sure to vote and maybe leave a comment. Peace-YouAlreadyKnow