Chapter 24- Not the Plan

Sapphires POV

It's time. I am currently walking out in the forest towards the battle line with my backpack of things from my friends, family and of course, Grayson. While I'm walking I just can't help but remember all those memories I've had with those people, the time I smeared cake all over Graysons face at Roses birthday party, or the very first time I got to the Nightfall pack and I tried to escape or when I laid in the bright green grass underneath the stars on that beautiful summers night cuddled up next to... Grayson.

I don't want to do this, I know I'll be tortured and forced to do things I haven't been forced to do in a very long time, things I haven't done since I left the Blood Born pack. Jackson's face kept flashing through my mind, the time we raced through the forest with me obviously winning and him sulking but then throwing a small rock at me and started sprinting back to the house getting a head start on the race back.

Lastly there's Rose, she's my mentor, the lady I would trust with my life well I mean she is meant to protect my life but now I won't be a burden to her anymore. I won't be a burden to anyone anymore and hopefully they'll all now be safe... from me.

I was finally at the line between rogue and Blood Born pack territory. The Rogue King or "Bryan" stepped out.

"So you really decided to show up." he said smirking as he walked closer to the line

"Yes I did, and you swear that if I come with you nobody gets hurt." I stared at him

"Of course! I promise, I've never seen you up close before you know. I didn't believe it when Julian told me that you magically just showed up but here you are, in front of me ready to do my bidding." He said gently caressing a strand of my silver hair.

"You're absolutely magnificent, I haven't seen you since you were just a little girl but you really grew up to be a beautiful lady just like your mother."  He said moving his hand from my hair to my cheek and I moved away.

"I'd prefer if you didn't touch me." I said in a disgusted tone.

"Soon enough young lady you won't have a choice and will eventually start craving it after we break your precious little mate bond and create a new one with me." He said a glint of evil in his eyes making Lexi whine with pain in the back of my head, just thinking of losing our bond with Grayson pains me, I don't know what'll happen when I lose it for good.

"Well we better hurry along now, your troops are getting ready and we don't want to be put into a predicament where you get harmed." He grabbed my hand and forced me to start walking with him. I just kept my eyes on the dirt floor and walked next to him with my hand in his, not like I had a choice to let go anyways.

"I'm so glad you decided to join me and rule as my Queen, now we can take over the world together and take down the royal kingdom!" He said excitedly, wait do I have to fight my dad? And when he said take over the world does that mean killing my friends anyways? Oh hell no.

"Um excuse me but you promised not to hurt my friends or family." I told him stopping dead in my tracks forcing him to stop too.

"Yes we will spare their precious lives and take them as troops or slaves, it's their decision."

"When you say taking down the kingdom do you mean killing the King?" I asked with my hands shaking slightly.

"Ugh yes! Why does that matter?" He asked getting annoyed with all my questions.

"The King is my father and by killing him you are killing a member of my family." I looked at him angrily.

"Oops must've forgotten about that part." Then he turned on his ankles and started dragging me again.

"No I'm not going with you if you're going to kill my father!" I yelled and pulled my hand from his grasp backing away a bit.

"You're already in my territory sweetheart, you have no choice anymore. You officially belong to me. Now you can come with me the easy way or the painful way." He said looking at me and I just glared right back at him.

"I see how it is then." He said then punched me in the face causing me to fall over into the dirt, the last thing I could see was his evil smirk smiling at me before losing all consciousness. This is not what I planned.

•••

That's all folks! I hope you all enjoyed! Make sure to vote and comment, It really help. Peace-YouAlreadyKnow