However, the overexcited Jiang Qi didn't know about those marks on his body and continue to do warm-up exercises before he heads out to the water.

At this time, a little girl who passed by Jiang Qi saw those love bites on his body. She immediately turned to her father and said, "Daddy, quickly look at that brother. He was bitten by mosquitos and had his whole body covered with marks."

The little girl words made Jiang Qi embarrassed. He lowered his head awkwardly. The girl's father looked at Jiang Qi standing with Ke Yan and said, " Shameless and disgusting!" After that, he even showed a revolting look at Jiang Qi .

After he spoke, he wanted to walk away but he was stopped by Ke Yan. Ke Yan looked at him coldly. He was originally an overly protective lover. He wouldn't mind if others condemned him, but to hurt Jiang Qi who he held at the apex of his heart, that person is completely unforgivable.

"Apologize!" Ke Yan coldly spits out this word.

"Ke Yan, I am fine." Jiang Qi immediately holds Ke Yan's hand after he notices his anger.

The little girl's father had his courage shriveled down when he saw Ke Yan was ready to pounce on him. But he still wants to save a little face and apologize in a superficial tone. "Ah, I'm sorry."

After he spoke he wants to walk away but the hand holding his daughter suddenly had a tingling sensation. Before he reacted to the situation, he was ruthlessly punched in the stomach. It was so painful until his legs soften and he had to kneel on the sand. Unable to stand up.

He raised his head in hatred and saw the person who beat him was Ke Yan. And his daughter was held by Jiang Qi on one side with her eyes close by the palm of his hand.

When Jiang Qi saw everything was over, he released the little girl. When she saw her father was kneeling on the ground, she asked Jiang Qi: "What happened to my daddy?"

"Your father just a little bit tired. Just let him take a break and he will be fine later, okay."

"O." The little girl nodded obediently.

Jiang Qi let the girl goes to his father and the man no longer trying to provoke them. Then Jiang Qi's eyes were fixed at Ke Yan. Ke Yan is taking back his clothes and wants to help him to wear them back. But Jiang Qi pulled Ke Yan's hand and stop him. "Don't be angry. Let's go swimming together ba."

Ke Yan was surprised while he looks at Jiang Qi for a long time. He reached out and caress Jiang Qi's face with care. "I'm afraid you'll be upset."

He was afraid Jiang Qi would be sad and hurt after listening to that man's words and his rude action. But looking at Jiang Qi at this moment, there is still a little sadness but...

"Their mouths are theirs, our matters is ours. Alright, stop wasting time and take off your clothes. Come on! Let's go swimming." Then Jiang Qi grabs Ke Yan's t-shirt and pulled it off his body.

After that, he threw the clothes on the ground and ran to the sea.

The sadness, of course, it's still existed but it won't hurt him. Because rather than an outsider, he cares more about his lover who loves him the most.

This whole morning Jiang Qi swim really happy. Because it has been a long time for both of them and today they had great pleasure swimming together in the sea.

After swimming, they put on the clothes thrown on the beach. Right now, they just want to go back to the hotel and take a bath, because it felt rather uncomfortable.

When they already washed out, they ordered lunch through room service. While eating, Jiang Qi asked Ke Yan. " Do you want to go for sightseeing in the afternoon?"