137: conversation

Monday is another working day. As usual, the employees of the Keshi Group come to work either by car, bus or taxi, and all employees are at the door of the company.

Some employees will go to the opposite coffee shop to buy sandwiches and breads in the morning, but today some people found that the renovated shop next to the coffee shop is already installed and beautifully decorated.

Looking at the store brand, the employees of the Keshi Group were surprised, and then they all exploded. This store belongs to Manager Jiang? But according to the land price here, this shop is not cheap whether it is rented or bought.

But what kind of store is it? The name of this store is so special.

Several company employees were talking outside the store.

"This shop seems to have not opened yet."

"Yes, but the decoration is exquisite."

"Is this a gift from the president to Manager Jiang?"

"But what kind of store does this open? It seems to be a bookstore."...

Jiang Qi was sitting in Ke Yan's car and saw a lot of people around his shop. He suddenly thought of something, "Ke Yan, if I want to open a bookstore, who will this company work for?"

"Look at which one of your staff can do the job."

"Suddenly I feel a little reluctant to leave the company.",said Jiang Qi.
The company that he has been working for several years, although he usually very tired, but now he feel a little reluctant.

"The bookstore is just across from the company, so come and take a look when you are reluctant. Moreover, even if you open a bookstore, you should come to the company often.",said Ke Yan.

"So sure?"

"Of course, I'm at the company, so you come to see me when I'm not busy, and I will  come over for lunch at noon."

"Yes."

The car just drove to the parking lot and stopped.

Jiang Qi and Ke Yan got out of the car. The people in the parking lot looked at these two people and peeked at them with their eyes, but the few people who didn't know felt suddenly a little strange.

When Wang SiQi came to the company, she didn’t look at the opposite side, so she didn’t know about it, but she heard other people talking in the company. After hearing that, she ran to the window to have a look. The shop in Qing is indeed decorated, so Ke Yan really gave it to Jiang Qi?

Although Wang SiQi wanted to grab Ke Yan, Ke Yan seemed to really like Jiang Qi. How could she get it?

But if she give up now, she not reconciled.

Naturally, Sun NianQing knew, but she didn't think like Wang SiQi, as long as she wanted it, she must get it.

So all day today, when Sun NianQing was looking for Ke Yan alone, she couldn't do it at work, but Ke Yan was with Jiang Qi again at noon, which made Sun NianQing who couldn't find a chance, almost vomit blood.

However, if she can't see Ke Yan, she can still go to Jiang Qi.

She knew that Jiang Qi would go to the pantry to eat some bread by himself almost every afternoon, so Sun NianQing went to the pantry to find Jiang Qi today.

The company will provide some bread and snacks, and Jiang Qi will eat snacks earlier than others. Because he was hungry early.

When Sun NianQing arrived at Jiang Qi's tea room, Jiang Qi was indeed here.

"Manager Jiang." Sun Nianqing called Jiang Qi.

"Miss Sun? Anything?"

"I do have something to look for you." Sun Nianqing sat across from the small round table where Jiang Qi was sitting.

"what's up?"

Jiang Qi stopped eating bread.

"Please leave Ke Yan." Sun Nianqing said directly.

"What?" Jiang Qi thought he had heard it wrong.

"You are not suitable for Ke Yan and I like Ke Yan."

"Miss Sun, although I understand why you said these things to me, it is not for you to say whether it is suitable or not. Ke Yan is qualified to say it." Jiang Qi frowned.

"Do you know that you are a man? Not only can you not help him but also harm him when you are around Ke Yan. What do people outside think of him and his family? You will only be disappointed in him. If you let the media know about Ke Yan Like men, what do people in the mall think of Ke Yan? Ke Yan will only break up with you in such a situation. Until now, you will break up, and you will save these troubles." Sun Nianqing said excitedly, and her body was a little hot. .

"If Ke Yan was such a person, I would not love him so much." Jiang Qi listened to what Sun Nianqing said, and asked her to calm down a little bit before speaking, "You would say that, it means you don't understand Ke Yan yet. , Ke Yan is not such a person, even if others are like this, Ke Yan would not be like this."

"Are you so confident?" Sun NianQing sneered.

"I am not confident, but believe in Ke Yan."

"I believe that with my beauty, Ke Yan will definitely like me and leave you." Sun Nianqing said confidently.

Jiang Qi was silent for a moment, "My man is not so superficial." Originally, Jiang Qi didn't want to say that, but since it Sun NianQing, he  couldn't help but  saying that.

"What?" Sun Nianqing was obviously caused by Jiang Qi's sentence of "my man" to forget what she just wanted to say.

"Look." Jiang Qi showed Sun NianQing the hand with the ring.

" ring?" Sun Nianqing saw the ring of Jiang Qi's finger. This was... Ke Yan bought it? Last time she saw Ke Yan buy it. By the way, JQ, isn’t it Jiang Qi?

Sun Nianqing is now not only surprised, but shocked.

"There are still a lot of good men." Jiang Qi couldn't bear to see Sun Nianqing like this, and said.

"Don't worry about it." Sun NianQing glared at Jiang Qi and said,"Ke Yan's parents won't agree to you being together."

"Uh, that, they agreed." Jiang Qi finished watching Sun NianQing, "In fact, Ke Yan has taken me to meet my parents, but there are more people who are better than Ke Yan, and there are many good men." Jiang Qi didn't know why, now he became him to solve Sun NianQing, sighed, he almost said that he wanted to introduce her now.

"Can a good man be handsome with Ke Yan? Can you give me the position of the president's wife? Go away and leave it alone." Sun NianQing stood up and left.

Jiang Qi silently ate the remaining bread by himself, and then went back to work in the office.

Men who are too good-looking are actually not good.