53

Chapter 53 - Give You a Chocolate

Ke Shao's plan to test Jiang Qi is still unsuccessful. From Monday to Friday, Jiang Qi will go to work with Ke Yan. And she only has an opportunity when Ke Yan drop by Jiang Qi to walk to the company early in the morning. But it was too early  and she's not that eager to rush over just for the sake of a accidentally 'meeting' with Jiang Qi.

On Saturday and Sunday, they had their rest days, but most of the time they were together at home. Even when they're outside, they're always around each other. Therefore, Ke Shao had  no way to start her plan at all.

What can be done about it? Ke Shao was thinking while holding her son sitting on the sofa.

Ke Shao’s son is still less than one year old. He was using his saliva to spit bubbles.

When Ke Shao’s husband came home, he saw his wife and son seem to affix their bodies on the sofa.

" Shao, what's wrong?" Ke Shao's husband, Wang Cha De, is a foreigner. He is a Germany's citizen, but he grew up in China since he was a child. So, his Chinese language has always been better than his Germany's.

TLN: the husband name is Wang - King, Cha - look up, De - Germany… lols

Ke Shao hugged her son and stared at Wang Cha De. Wang Cha De immediately come closer and took his son from her wife's hands.

Ke Shao was satisfied with Wang Cha De's fast reaction to please her and drink a mouthful of tea before she unloaded her dilemma to her husband.

" Oh, isn't this problem easy to solve? Just let the little brother in law go somewhere, and then you are free to test the little brother in law's boyfriend anytime you choose."

“ Good idea, but how do you lead Xiao Yan away? Then, I'll be depending on your arrangements for this matter, okay."

" Okay."

After taking over the task assigned to him by Ke Shao, Wang Cha De gave his mother-in-law a call. " Hey Mom, it’s me Cha De..."

Then both of them started to get into details of  their secret plan together.

As a result, on this day, Ke Yan received a phone call from Lan Ru Yin before he got off from work. “ Xiao Yan, go home today."

" What happened?"

" I want to discuss matters regarding Jiang Qi." " Okay, I will go back later."

Hanging up his mother's call, Ke Yan call up Jiang Qi's number: " I am going home for a while tonight."

“ Alright, then I will go back by myself."

" Okay. Remember to eat your dinner."

" I know, I am not a child." Jiang Qi smiled.

" Okay, then I hang up first."

" En."

Ke Shao watched Ke Yan's car leave the company before she walked out from the opposite cafe. She plan to wait for Jiang Qi  to walk out from the company and then follow closely behind him.

Suddenly Ke Shao's son, cried in her arms. She lowered her head and try to soothe her baby: " Xiao Ke.... don't cry ah, don't cry.”

The baby's name is Wang Ke, and his nickname is Xiao Ke. This name was given after Wang Cha De took four days and four nights to think about it.

Ke Shao was holding her crying son while once in a while looking at the company's entrance for Jiang Qi.

Jiang Qi came out of the company and planned to take the taxi to go back. Previously he never think it was inconvenience not having a car but today he felt that having a car is much better.