140: I know it a long time ago

On Jiang Qi's side, the families on both sides went home after eating. After sending them home, the two sat on the sofa, Jiang Qi leaned his head in Ke Yan's arms, "Although they get along well, they feel very tired. "

"Too nervous."

"By the way, the candidate for my position has already been selected. I took him during this time and felt that he was qualified for the position of department manager." Jiang Qi mentioned this matter, mainly because most of the time it has been in the bookstore recently. In addition, I have focused my attention on the bookstore. In addition, Changqing works very well and works very hard.

"Want to leave the company?" Ke Yan played with Jiang Qi's fingers.

"Neither, I just want the bookstore to open soon." Jiang Qi shook his hand in favor of Ke Yan.

"Is this acting like a baby?" Ke Yan raised his eyebrows, really rare.

"Then you agree? By the way, the company stipulates that the resignation must be said one month in advance, so it doesn't need to be based on our relationship."

"Jiang Qi." Ke Yan bit Jiang Qi's neck in one bite. "Now I know how to use our relationship. You used it before."

"Yeah, you told me to use it, so I'll use it unceremoniously." Jiang Qi's neck was a little itchy, so a bit tingling, and he shrank his neck uncomfortably.

"Go to the company next week to complete the handover, and then you can resign." Ke Yan licked the place he had just bitten.

"Okay." Jiang Qi was excited, the bookstore owner, his wish.

"By the way, do you like boys or girls?" Ke Yan mentioned the child.

"Huh? Why do you ask this?"

"Isn't it about adopting a child?" Ke Yan plans to start looking for suitable children to adopt.

"As for the child's gender, I want to adopt a boy, because if a girl is a girl, we two big men, I'm afraid I won't be able to take care of her." In Jiang Qi's mind, the girl is delicate, he has not taken care of the child, and the person is a little sloppy. In addition, when the child grows up, he doesn't know how the girl should mention her to solve the trouble when the girl encounters trouble.

"Then a boy." Ke Yan never thought about the child's gender. Jiang Qi wanted a boy to be a boy.

"Do you think there are men who can have children by themselves?" Jiang Qi suddenly thought of this question.

"What? Do you want to give birth by yourself?" Ke Yan looked at Jiang Qi with fiery eyes.

"No." Jiang Qi shook his head, "Just ask casually, how do men give birth, and I'm afraid." Jiang Qi couldn't help shivering when he thought of how he would give birth to a baby with a big belly.

"I am also afraid that even if a man can give birth, it is still very dangerous. I don't want you to suffer, let alone your life in danger."

"It's better to adopt." Jiang Qi also agreed.

"There is also a wedding. Do you want the wedding to be held at the beach or in the church? Or the grass?" Ke Yan wanted a wedding? It’s time to do it now.

"I want to be in the forest."

[ Me: kya~ in the forest...(≧▽≦) ]

"Okay." Ke Yan nodded, "I will leave the rest to me. I want to give you a surprise wedding."

"I'm looking forward to it." Jiang Qi believes that Ke Yan will give him unexpected surprises. Just like a bookstore, he likes the decoration of the bookstore very much, which is completely in line with his wishes.

"Now that we have discussed it, let's go back to the room now, and take care of me." Ke Yan picked up Jiang Qi and walked to the room upstairs.

On Monday, Jiang Qi called Changqing to his office as soon as he arrived.

"Manager, what's the matter?" Chang Qing came in and closed the door by the way.

"I will hand over the rest of the work to you this week, and I will resign from next week." Jiang Qi sorted out some of the work documents. "There are more of these, you can look at them."

"Manager, are you really going to resign?" Chang Qing was a little bit reluctant to Jiang Qi's sudden resignation. After all, Jiang Qi really took care of the employees and was very good to everyone.

"Well, although I am a little bit reluctant to do so many years of work, I want to realize my wish and open a bookstore."

"All right." Changqing also knew that Jiang Qi's bookstore was just across from the company.

"Work hard in the future." Jiang Qi cheered for him.

"Yes." Changqing nodded.

At noon, Ke Yan had a meal today, so Jiang Qi was eating by himself. Lin Zhengrui saw Jiang Qi eating by himself, sitting across from Jiang Qi with a dinner plate.

"Manager Lin." Jiang Qi said hello.

"Manager Jiang, didn't the president accompany you to dinner today?"

"He has dinner."

"Oh, I thought you wouldn't let people know about your relationship. If i knew it earlier, I wouldn't have to be so scared to be hospitalized when i found out you were together."

"What?" Hearing Lin Zhengrui's words, Jiang Qi seemed to have known about him and Ke Yan early.

"At first, when I accidentally discovered that you and Mr. Ke were together, the whole person was frightened."

"When did you find it?" Jiang Qi didn't notice it at all.

"It was once when our department managers went out to dinner together, and then met the president and Mr. Wei in the hotel. At that time we saw the president and Mr. Wei's daughter eating, you still had to go in to the president." Lin Zhengrui thought of that time. At that time, he thought that Jiang Qi was just going crazy and wanted to go in to find Ke Yan. Now it seems that Jiang Qi was jealous at the time, so he wanted to go in to find Ke Yan.

"Later I just dragged you away and asked you to wait for me in the rest area. When I went to the bathroom and came back, you disappeared. I looked for you everywhere. When I found you, I found that you were back to the rest area, and you were... "When Lin Zhengrui said this, his face was a bit shameless.

Jiang Qi's face blushed. He remembered what he was doing there with Ke Yan, and he and Ke Yan went to the room afterwards. Jiang Qi was suddenly thankful that he and Ke Yan were not there...

Lin Zhengrui looked at Jiang Qi's red face and smiled, "I thought I was hiding well, but the president later discovered it."

"Ke Yan never told me." Jiang Qi thought that Ke Yan was afraid that he would be embarrassed to see Lin Zhengrui in the company again.

But it was really embarrassing to be seen like him and Ke Yan.

Moreover, he thought that the confidentiality work was done very well, but he did not expect to be known.

After eating, Jiang Qi returned to the office, but he did not expect to see Wang SiQi waiting for him in his office.