155: please take the kids

Recently, the bookstore has become busier, but the clerk has not yet been recruited. There are only two clerk and Jiang Qi in the store. Sometimes it is naturally too busy.

Especially at noon today because of the large number of customers in the store, Jiang Qi could not find Ke Yan for dinner, so he could only call Ke Yan to say. Although Ke Yan wanted to have dinner with Jiang Qi, he would not force Jiang Qi, but today He wanted to go out after lunch, and worried that Jiang Qi would be too busy to go to dinner, so he could only call Jiang Qi and tell Jiang Qi to have lunch.

Jiang Qi fully agreed, saying that he would eat after a while.

But as soon as he hung up the phone, he sorted out the books and went to eat after thinking about it for a while.

But here Ke Yan can only eat alone, and the employees of the Ke Shi Group couldn't help but take a few more glances.

Did the president quarrel with Manager Jiang? Why eat alone today.

In the bookstore, it’s past noon and there are fewer people. Jiang Qi let the two employees go to dinner first, and then Jiang Qi will go out to eat when they come back from the meal. Because he is very hungry, Jiang Qi didn’t pick it either, just just eat something. All right.

When Jiang Qi went out, Ke Yan happened to come to the bookstore. Seeing that Jiang Qi wasn't there, he asked, "Where is Jiang Qi?"

"The boss is out for dinner." Wang Xiaoyu put the book that the guest had placed on the table back on the shelf. Seeing Ke Yan coming in, she knew that he must be looking for the boss. She had always doubted the relationship between the boss and Ke Yan.

"Out for dinner so late?" Ke Yan frowned.

"Yes, there are so many people in these two days."

Ke Yan sat on the sofa and waited for Jiang Qi to return. Zhu Zihao saw Ke Yan from the second floor. Zhu Zihao didn’t know who this man was, but the man’s momentum was not overshadowed. Zhu Zihao felt as soon as he saw him. A feeling of being suppressed. Although Ke Yan doesn’t have that kind of lofty attitude, the feeling he reveals makes people feel that he is lofty. It is a feeling that is not annoying, but a little in awe. Such a man, The identity must not be simple. Zhu Zihao glanced at the opposite Ke Shi, did he work at Ke Shi?

Jiang Qi didn't choose because he was very hungry, and came back after eating a bowl of noodles.

But he didn't expect Ke Yan to be in the bookstore, "Why are you here?"

Seeing Jiang Qi's return, Ke Yan stood up and walked in front of Jiang Qi, "I'll go out to do something, and I want to come over and see you." Ke Yan said these two sentences, nothing else, and looked at Jiang. odd.

Because it was too cold outside, plus eating a bowl of hot noodles, Jiang Qi felt that his nose was almost flowing out and sniffed. Looking at Ke Yan, Jiang Qi truthfully said: "I was out for dinner just now. I was too busy at noon and only free."

"I can't hire a clerk during this time. By the way, I went to a wedding planning company just now, and the next step is to arrange the wedding."

"Really? I am looking forward to it." Jiang Qi was pleasantly surprised.

"Let's look forward to it, I will give you your favorite wedding." Ke Yan liked to see Jiang Qi's surprise on his face, and bowed his head and kissed Jiang Qi's forehead.