138: love to him

When he got off work, Jiang Qi told Ke Yan that Sun NianQing had a conversation with him. After Ke Yan heard it, he immediately made a decision in his heart.

Jiang Qi saw Ke Yan's sudden change of expression and knew what Ke Yan was thinking. "Actually, I am not very angry. No matter what you want, I won't stop it, but it's not easy to find a job now. Miss Sun is a girl. It's also very pitiful." Jiang Qi didn't dislike Sun Nianqing, but he sympathized with her a little.

Ke Yan touched Jiang Qi's hair and said,
"I see."

Jiang Qi didn't say anything anymore, he had already said what he should have said, and Sun NianQing's attitude really disgusted him.

The next day, Ke Yan asked Yang ShaoYu to inform Sun NianQing to come over and resign.

Originally, Ke Yan wanted to dismiss Sun NianQing directly. If he was dismissed directly, others would know that it might not be easy to find a job in the future, but Jiang Qi asked him not to go too far, so Ke Yan gave her a chance and let her Let her resign herself, and save the trouble.

Ke Yan frowned, really disgusted with Sun NianQing.

Yang ShaoYu conveyed to Sun NianQing as Ke Yan meant, and Sun NianQing wanted to find Ke Yan after hearing this.

However, a secretary at the door stopped her and did not letting her in. Finally, Yang Shaoyu informed Ke Yan, " Sun NianQing wants to see you at the door, see Sun Nianqing."

"Let her in." Ke Yan was impatient.

Yang Shaoyu let Sun NianQing in. Sun NianQing was happy, opened the door and walked into Ke Yan's office.

"What are you looking for?" Ke Yan's voice was cold.

"Ke Yan, in fact, I have liked you for a long time. What's good about Jiang Qi, he's still a man, I look good, and I'm a woman." Sun NianQing had to unbutton the clothes directly after speaking.

Ke Yan looked cold, frowned, and directly called the security guard up.

"Why do you like Jiang Qi? Look at me, I'm much better than Jiang Qi, Jiang Qi is not good enough for you."

"You don't deserve to be compared with Jiang Qi, just get out of here." Ke Yan heard Sun Nian say that Jiang Qi was not the case, and Sun Nianqing's actions made him really angry.

Sun Nianqing also saw such an angry Ke Yan for the first time. She was cold all over, and the look in her eyes made her scared.

"Since you are shameless, then I will fulfill you." Ke Yan walked to Sun NianQing and stretched out his hand...

Not only was Sun NianQing not happy at this time, she was also a little scared, because the feeling that Ke Yan gave her at this moment was terrifying, which made her tremble a little.

Ke Yan stretched out his hand to pinch Sun NianQing's chin and then squeezed it hard, "What I hate most is that others say bad things about Jiang Qi." After finishing speaking, with a strong hand shake, Sun NianQing was thrown to the ground.

Lying on the ground, sweat dripped from Sun NianQing's forehead and she felt that her chin was a little dislocated.

"I am a stingy person, but you have to challenge my bottom line. It was a mistake to recruit you into Keshi." Ke Yan took two tissues and wiped his hands.