121: Home

Originally, Ke Yan and Jiang Qi decided to go to Jiang Qi’s house this Saturday, and today Jiang’s mom suddenly called Jiang Qi, “Xiao Qi, the friend who lives with you invited him to eat at home this week. Right."

"Why do you suddenly want to invite Ke Yan to dinner?" Jiang Qi was a little confused. He had decided to go back with Ke Yan this week. Jiang Ma called and asked him to take Ke Yan back to dinner.

"Thank him for taking care of you. Moreover, Ke Yan is handsome, good-tempered, gentle and polite. Such a good person can be seen by your dad. Maybe he can recognize a godson." Jiang The more mom said, the more happy she got.

"He will soon become your son, no need to recognize any godson." Jiang Qi whispered.

"What did you say?" Jiang Ma did not hear clearly what Jiang Qi was talking about.

"Nothing, I said I will take Ke Yan home this Saturday to see you and dad."

"Okay, then I'll hang up." Jiang Ma was satisfied and hung up the phone happily.

Jiang Qi hung up the phone and called Ke Yan, and the call went through without a second ring, "Hey."

"Ke Yan, my mother just called and told you to come home with me for dinner on Saturday."

"What?" Ke Yan didn't react a bit.

"Mom didn't know that we were going back together this week. I just wanted to thank you for taking care of me, so I invited you to dinner and said that I wanted to recognize you as a godson."

Ke Yan chuckled lightly. He didn't expect Mother Jiang to be quite satisfied with him, "Then let's go home on Saturday and see mother-in-law."

"It's mother-in-law, well, I won't tell you anymore, I'm hanging up."

Here, Ke Yan also hung up the phone, the expression on his face still showed the gentleness of talking with Jiang Qi.

But when I looked at the two people still standing in the office, their expressions became cold, "Go on."

The people in the office are Lin Zhengrui and Fan Teng. They were reporting to Ke Yan when they were working. Suddenly Ke Yan's phone rang. Ke Yan frowned when he heard the phone, but his expression immediately changed after seeing the caller ID. , The face with no expression at all became gentle, and even the voice became gentle.

Lin Zhengrui and Fan Teng both lowered their heads to eavesdrop on Ke Yan's phone call. Fan Teng was active. Who is the president calling? girlfriend? Didn’t you say you don’t have a girlfriend? It seems that the rumors are not true, and they even said that the president is actually, but it seems not.

And Lin Zhengrui lowered his head, with no expression on his face, but he muttered in his heart, it must be Jiang Qi, then who has the ability to make Ke Yan look like this?

Soon, Ke Yan hung up the phone and told them to continue talking. Although their voice and expression were not as gentle as before, they were not as cold as before, and they were in a good mood.

This made Lin Zhengrui, who was originally uncomfortable, feel much better.

It seems I really want to thank Jiang Qi more.