Good Morning!!

A cherry blossom tree blew in the warm spring breeze. Night had fallen and it was a peaceful night...

If you weren't at the soccer game that is.

A brunette with two buns in her hair smirked. She could feel the adrenaline in her veins as she ran searching for a pair of lavender eyes on the field.

Her dirty dark blue soccer uniform now covered in dirt and a smile on her face as sweat rolled down her cheeks.

'Come on Hina.' Tenten thought to herself as she looked from left to right. 'Where are you?'

With only 10 seconds on the clock, she had finally found her dark haired friend. She was currently busy keeping the ball close to her, away from the other team.

"Hina!!"

Tenten shouted and saw Hinata find her way away from the other team and she smiled, knowing what was to come.

7 seconds.

Tenten watched as the ball was sent flying her direction as the other's in the line of fire ducked at the incoming danger.

'She always did have a strong kick.' Tenten thought as she shook her head still smiling.

5 seconds.

Tenten saw the white and black soccer ball a few inches away from her and sent a spinning kick in the direction of the goal.

3 seconds.

The goalie who had short brown hair reached out to grab the ball but missed by just a few centimeters.

The clock sounded and the next thing Tenten knew was the sound of a cheering crowd and being enveloped in a warm hug by Hinata.

"We won!!" The two girls shouted with joy as they hugged one another.

But the moment was interrupted when Tenten felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see the face of Neji Hyuga and she smiled.

He smiled a true genuine smile and placed his hand on her cheek. She felt her heart pounding in her chest as their lips were just a few centimeters away from each other.

Tenten jumped as she felt something wet and cold covering her. She snapped her head towards the sound of someone laughing.

A young girl with long dark brown hair and lavender eyes held her stomach as she laughed at Tenten. Standing by a black desk that held two bowls of water.

"Hanabi!!" Tenten shouted while said girl just smiled innocently.

"Yes?" Hanabi asked smiling as she examined her manicured nails. Wrong move.

In a flash she was soacked with cold water and an angry Tenten looming over her. She looked up and gulped.

"Someone help me!!"

   ###########################

Hinata fluttered her pearl like eyes open, immediately regretting it as she was blinded by rays of sunshine.

She cursed the sun's very existence as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Running a hand through her already messy dark blue hair, she yawned stretching in a cat like manner.

She searched under her pillow for her phone finding it the time read 7:30 a.m. Just an hour until school starts. Hinata groaned, swinging her pale legs over the side of her bed and padded off to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, Hinata sat at her vanity brushing her damp hair, wrapped in a robe. When she finished she picked up her uniform and shrugged as she began to change.