★ Chapter 11 | Welcome to Tokyo★

★ Chapter 11 | Welcome to Tokyo ★

Royal Queens

The Royal Queenswoke up early in the morning and get their luggages, bid good bye to their parents/relatives, and waited for the van that FT Entertainment use for service for them in going to the airport. The van first passed by Lucy's house, then Juvia's and last on Erza's house. Juvia fell asleep as soon as she rides on the van. Lucy decided to stay awake and wait for Erza.

"Lucy, I'm still sleepy~" Juvia said with a tone.

"You can sleep Juvia. I'll just wait for Erza."

Then the van passes by Erza's house.

"Bye mom!" Erza said.

"Bye Erza! Be safe." Her mom said.

As soon as Erza opened the van, first she saw Juvia sleeping on the first row of seat, occupying the whole seat. She saw Lucy on the second row of seat, she has her eyes close but her eyes opened as soon as Erza slides the door.

"Erza you're here."

Erza stepped inside. "I think I should occupy the third row." She said as she goes straight to the third row.

"Yeah." Lucy yawned. "I should sleep now that you're here." Lucy positioned into a sleeping position, closes her eyes and finally drifted to sleep.

"Me too." Erza do the same and slept.

♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~

That voice, reminds me of Layla.

♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~

"Girls we're here." The driver said. Their arrived at the airport.

"Thank you Jackal." The trio said getting their things while Jackal helped them.

"I must be going, good luck on your concert." He said.

"Thanks!"

"What time is it?" Juvia asked.

"It's four-thirty in the morning. Time check brought to you by Erza Scarlet."

They laughed.

♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~

It was five in the morning and the girls were still waiting for their flight. They sitted at the waiting area in the airport. Many people kept on arriving, including the KINGS♚.

♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~

KINGS♔

"YO!" Gray greeted Natsu when they arrived at the airport around five in the morning.

"Yo." Natsu replied. "Where's Jellal?"

"He just went to the bathroom."

"Oh." Natsu said weakly.

Gray put his hand on Natsu's shoulder. "Man you okay?"

"Yeah." Natsu nodded.

"Hey guys!" Jellal came to them.

"Yosh let's get our plane tickets together so we'll sit next to each other." Gray said

The three of them get their plane tickets, after that they go upstairs to find their seats in the waiting area.