★ Chapter 7 | The Secret & Fates Crossed ★

Chapter 7 | The Secret & Fates Crossed

♫ ♪ ~ ♫ ♪ ~ ♫ ♪ ~ Days Later

"Minna! I have great, great, great, news!" Juvia exclaimed as she stormed into the room carrying a box of pizza. They were at Erza's house, her mom was out and she decided to have a sleepover with them.

"What is it Juvia?" Erza asked while her eyes were still on the television, watching a movie.

"Ultear said that we're going to be guests on a talk show on Friday Night with the Stars!" She said cheerfully.

Erza and Lucy's eyes widened. "REALLY?!"

"Oh my gosh this is so amazing!" Lucy squealed. "Uhmm what is that show anyway? Sorry I don't know anything about that show yet." She laughed nervously as she is scratching her head in embarrassment.

Erza smiled. "That show is hosted by Levy McGarden right?" She turned to Lucy. "It's where the stars are invited in that show. The host will interview you and at the end of the show, you need to perform for the audience."

Juvia nodded. "Hai. I already met her before. But we didn't even talk to each other once. I don't know if she's nice or not... But I hope she is."

Lucy bowed her head. "Levy McGarden..." She murmured. Erza looked at her questioningly.

"I wanted to know about her." Erza said.

Juvia divided the pizza. "Let's eat this pizza before I ate all of them." She giggled.

Next Day : Thursday Noon ♫ ♪ ~ ♫ ♪ ~ ♫♪ ~

"We've arrived. Loxar Studio : Hair and Fashion." Erza said as she was standing in front of a tall building.

"Is this the place that Lucy was talking about?" Kagura asked.

Erza nodded. "This is where Lucy's hairdresser and designer is... She said he's a gay and he's really professional."

"What's his name?"

"Franco Loxar. One of the best in this studio and he's the owner of this company. Lucy said that he only picks singers, actors and actresses on whom he wanted to work with, yes he's strict about. And his name sounds French to me." Erza gets her phone and gave it to Kagura. "Take a picture of me, Kagura, I needed to post this on my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts."

Kagura sweatdropped. "Okay." She took a picture of Erza and then Erza took a selfie on the both of them. Erza chuckled and Kagura blushed. "Tch. Let's just wait for Lucy out here so she can guide us."

Minutes Later ♫ ♪ ~ ♫ ♪ ~ ♫♪ ~

"This place is huge than I imagined it to be..." Erza said and Kagura nodded at her.

The four of them - Kagura, Erza, Evergreen and Lucy entered the first floor of the building. The Lox Studio had four building. On the first floor is where the Fashion Department is, clothes, shoes, accessories, jewelleries - are being sold and bought. On the second floor is where the Salon Department is - hairdos, make-up, pedicures, etc, where the experts and professionals do their best to bring out the beauty within you. On the third floor is where the designers - which Franco Loxar picked to work together with, is working there making and creating for new designs for the Fashion Department. And on the fourth floor, is where Franco Loxar's office, where the rest of the crew works here and this are where photographers and models work.

"Wait Lucy, Franco Loxar picks people on whom does he want to work together with right?" Kagura asked.

Lucy nodded. "Soda ne. But he personally asked me the other day we've met that he wants to meet Erza in person and wants to ask her something."