★ Chapter 12 | Lights, Spotlight, Sing!★

Chapter 12 | Lights, Spotlight, Sing!

♚♛ Normal ♛♚

"Wow Tokyo is so big!" Juvia said as she watched through her window in the car.

The news have already spread throughout Japan that the Royal Queens have already arrived, same as KINGS.

"Hmmmm. So the Royal Queens have already arrived." Levy said as she scrolls down her phone.

"They're such great artists Levy-chan!" Jet said.

"Yeah too bad I didn't have their autograph when they came to the studio." Droy said.

Levy, Jet and Droy have known each other ever since they were in college. The three of them are Mass Communications students and it was a coincidence that the three of them would work together.

"I'm going to get some fresh air guys." Levy said standing up from her seat. "I'll be back in an hour or so."

------

"Levy..."

♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~

It was already almost 7 o'clock in the evening and the open stage somewhere in Tokyo on where the Royal Queens are going to perform is now ready. The fans keeps on arriving, the performers are already at the backstage doing some retouches on their hair and make ups.

"10 minutes before the show!" Evergreen said to the three.

"I'm hoping for a good show." Erza said.

"Let's make it fun tonight!" Juvia said with glee.

Lucy kept quiet. Why do I get the feeling that... Something's wrong?

"Lu~cy?" Juvia asked. "Is there something wrong?"

"You've been quiet ever since we got here." Erza said.

Lucy shook her head. "No, I'm okay so don't worry. We have a show to do." She smiled with assurance.

♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~

"Natsu what are you sulking there for?" Gray snickered.

"You know Gray, I get the strangest feeling about having this concert..." Weird.

This isn't Natsu at all! For this instance he would bicker back. Gray thought.

♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~

"Hands in the middle guys." Erza said. The three of them put their right hand in the middle. "Tonight we're going to have a show here in Japan, to promote our group on this country. Let's just give it all of our best, for our fans! All together, 1,2,3..."

"Royal Queens!"

------

"KINGS!"