★ Chapter 6 | Meeting Her, Meeting Him ★

★ Chapter 6 | Meeting Her, Meeting Him 

After the day of Royal Queen Girls debut…

“What an amazing performance!”

“I’ll wait their first music video, first interview, first concert and first album!!!”

“You got that right! And that new boy group…”

“Oh that boy group? I can’t recall its name…”

 ♫  ♪  ~ ♫  ♪ ~  ♫ ♪ ~

“Good job girls!” Master and the three managers said to them.

“Thank you everyone! But it all thanks to all of you!” Lucy said.

“Without your plan…” Erza said.

“We wouldn’t be like this right now!” Juvia said.

“That’s why I’ll treat you all for dinner tonight! At Shakie’s!” Master grinned at them. “Including Mirajane!”

Lucy, Erza and Juvia’s faces delighted and cheered in glee. “Kyaa~ Mira-san!” Lucy and Juvia squealed. “She’s coming with us!” Lucy said. “I can’t wait to see her again!” Juvia said. Erza smiled and nodded. “Thank you Master.”

“Now I’m giving a day-off for all of you! Tomorrow we will all be busy again!” He grinned.

They gasped in delight. “Really Master?” Evergreen asked. “Thank you so much!” The others said in unison and Makarov just nodded and smiled at them.

♫  ♪  ~ ♫  ♪ ~  ♫ ♪ ~

“Master Makarov is really kind!” Juvia said.

“We must really spend this day.” Erza said. “Any suggestions on where we have to go Lucy?”

Lucy thought for a moment and snapped her fingers. “I suggest that we should go shopping!” Her eyes sparkled.

“You love shopping don’t you?” Erza asked.

“Yup!”

“So now! Let’s go to the mall!”

“Let’s take a walk all the way there! Don’t you agree with me?” Erza suggested.

“Alright! Fine with me!” Lucy agreed.

“Oh come on…” Juvia pouts. “But sounds fun anyway!” They started walking to the mall that it takes them 30 minutes with their disguises on, wearing sunglasses and scarves (A/N : LOL! But they needed it anyway.)

♫  ♪  ~ ♫  ♪ ~  ♫ ♪ ~ At the same time…

“Man! Thanks to Mr. Zeref we have a break!” A pink-haired man said. He was with two other guys, they were also wearing disguises, scarfs and sunglasses.

“We have to be careful since fans are all around us.” A blue-haired man said.

“Why do we have to take a walk all the way to the mall?” A raven-haired man asked.

“Any problem with that?” The pink-haired man said glaring at him and the raven haired man looked away and scoffed. I’m not into a bickering fight today…