★ Chapter 3 | HeartScarLock ★

★ Chapter 3 | HeartScarLock 

“Waaah! So pretty!” Lucy’s eyes sparkled as she goes around the store called Pink Bouquet. She kept looking and checking clothes out that she thinks that it was fashionable and cute. But then she didn’t even notice that a girl was bumping into to her.

Lucy looked down and saw a blue haired little girl who has a camera hanging on her neck. “Are you okay?” Lucy asked her and the girl looked up and gasped.

“Y-You’re…!” Lucy covered her mouth before saying he name out loud.

“Ssssshhh!”

Lucy let go of her hand out of the girl’s mouth and she nodded. “I understood!”

“By the way, who are you?”

“I’m Wendy. Wendy Marvell.” Wendy smiled.

Sounds familiar. She thought. “I’ll introduce myself properly. I’m Lucy Heartfilia. Nice meeting you Wendy-chan.” They both smiled.

Then Lucy looked at her watch and she gasped. “Oh no! I’m late! I must go Wendy-chan, see you again another time!” And with she walked hurriedly out of the store and then soon it became a run.

Wendy smiled to herself. I’m going to find you again Lucy-san and I’ll make sure that you will meet him.

 ♫  ♪  ~ ♫  ♪ ~  ♫ ♪ ~

Lucy was already near the backstage but then she felt a person bumped at her right and the other at the left at the same time. The three of them both fell on the ground with a screech.

“AHHH!”

Then they looked at each other and gasped. “YOU!”

“Lucy!” Erza growled.

“Erza!” Lucy said surprisingly.

“Juvia!” Juvia cheered for herself. Lucy found this cute and funny but she also thinks that this isn’t the time for laughing.

“I see you already have arrived.” Kagura said as she appeared in front of them. The three of them looked at her with a questioning look.

“Kagura what’s the meaning of all of this?” Erza said standing up as well as Juvia and Lucy. Kagura chuckled.

“Yeah what’s the meaning of this?” Juvia asked in curiosity.

“I’m going to have my own mall show here today!” Lucy said.

“What? I am going to have a show here today!” Erza exclaimed.

“Eh?! Me too!” Juvia said sweatdropping. They looked at Kagura.

“You see, you three will perform as a group today. I mean only an alliance.”  She smiled. They groaned. “Now it’s not a minute to lose. Follow me.”

“Kagura! You-“

“Ah, ah~! There’s no time for that Erza and still you need to change clothes and fans are waiting!” She said and they sighed in defeat, and decided to follow her.

 ♫  ♪  ~ ♫  ♪ ~  ♫ ♪ ~

“Now what mess did I get in to~? Ultear~” Juvia said childishly.

The three of them were wearing the same black pants, same black boots, same white t-shirts, same black vests, same gloves, having the same make up, having the same hair styles with their hair tied up at the back of their head with a single black ribbon with a curly hair in the bottom of their hair.