★ Chapter 5 | The Official Debut : RQ♕ ★

★ Chapter 5 | The Official Debut : RQ / HeartScarLock 

The following days were a hard training for Lucy, Juvia and Erza. Mirajane makes it harder each day when they are training with her. But since they went to a Performing Arts School before, they make things easier for themselves.

*PANTING*

“Is that all you’ve got?! Think of your fans that love and supports you!” Mirajane said to them. “Don’t tell me you’re giving up that easily!”

The three stood up straight and Mirajane smiled. “I’m going to teach you all harder.”

^^ - - - One Week Later - - - ^^

It has been a week of hard training and the girls were ready as ever. They were ready to exposed themselves into public as a team, as an idol group, as friends. They were inside a pink van that has a siren on the top of the van; the three were nervous but also excited. They wanted to know how their fans would react on this special occasion; their debut.

“You think this will be good?” Juvia asked with a tone of worry.

“Of course.” Erza nodded eating a slice of strawberry cake.

Lucy kept quiet as she looked at the window. Just then, Evergreen started to use a microphone that connects to the siren. “ATTENTION! HEARTFILIA, SCARLET AND LOCKSER ARE GOING TO THEIR DEBUT ON THE BIG DOMES! This is under a program of Idol Groups : Official Debut!” Once this was heard by the people on the streets they started to rumour about it. “BE THERE OR BE NOT! REGISTRATION IS FREE. COME AT 7 : 00 PM! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!”

Ultear and Kagura were roaming around the streets in their disguises in inviting the people to the debut.

Lucy’s eyes filled with worry. I’m feeling something bad would happen after our own debut… She took a nap and Juvia and Erza looked at each other questioningly.

“What’s with her?” Erza asked.

“Maybe she isn’t excited?” Juvia said.

“Beats me.” Erza said.

♫  ♪  ~ ♫  ♪ ~  ♫ ♪ ~

It was already 6 : 50 in the evening but they were still a little more meters away in the Big Domes, it was having a traffic and obviously the van can’t just go in between the cars.

Juvia looked at her watch and gasped. “Oh no! It’s already 6 : 53!”

Erza’s eyes widened. “We can’t make it in time!”

“Since you have a problem…” Ultear smiled.

“What would you do know? You can’t just sit back here and do nothing.” Kagura said. They heard a yawned.

They all looked at Lucy who stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes. She looked at the four women who were looking back at her. “What is happening here?”

“We’re having traffic…” Erza said.

“And we’re going to be la~te…” Juvia said worriedly.

“What do you think should we do Lucy?” They both asked.

Lucy blinked her eyes. “Eh? Why are you asking me for?” The two didn’t answer and Lucy sighed. “I think it’s either we wait and keep our fans impatiently waiting or…” She smiled. “We’ll run all the way there.”

“Ehhh?!” Juvia screeched. “I’m tired~”

“Yosh that’s a great idea! We’ll run all the way there!” Erza agreed.