★ Chapter 4 | Fresh Star ★

★ Chapter 4 | Fresh Star 

After the day of the mall show, two days goes by and Lucy, Erza and Juvia go well with each other. Makarov gave those three days to decide for them whether they wanted to be together as a group. Now, these three days are over. Right now, Erza, Juvia and Lucy already had decided.

“So… Are you ready now?” Erza asked.

Lucy and Juvia nodded. “Yup.”

They knocked on the door and opened it. They entered Makarov’s office, it was displayed with his pictures when he was still young and famous as an actor and as a dancer, his office also had some certificates and trophies on a case where he kept it. He was wearing a violet blouse, black pants and had a brown cape around him.

“Master.” Erza said.

He was reading a newspaper; he put it down first and faced us. “I see. You must have decided about it now.”

“Uhhmm but first, why are you wearing a cape?” Juvia asked.

He smirked, stood on the table and hid his mouth with his cape. “I am Dracula!” He said revealing his mouth that has fangs. “I thirst for your blood! Offer it to me.” He licked his lips and the girls clapped. Makarov bowed and went back to his sit.

“Amazing!” Juvia said.

He coughed. “So what’s your decision?”

The three of them looked at each other in agreement. “Our decision is…”

“Yes, we agree to form an idol group.” They said in unison.

Makarov cannot explain his happiness.  He plainly nodded his head and grinned. “So before you started each other as a group let’s have a training for one week. And it begins now.” He snapped his fingers and the doors opened and three men in black carried the three women.

“Kyaaaa~ Master!” Lucy whimpered.

“Why it has to be like this?” Erza complained.

“Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” Juvia cheered childishly. “This is fun!”

“Now don’t worry girls!”  Makarov said grinning while the men already got out of his office.

“Masssssttterrr!” Erza and Lucy whimpered before the doors closed.

Makarov laughed and then gets his phone calling someone. “They are heading there.”

The woman smirked. “Good. I’m excited to see them, especially Erza.”

 ♫  ♪  ~ ♫  ♪ ~  ♫ ♪ ~

The girls arrived at their destination. The three black in suit guys brought them into a reception hall, they let them stand up and they leave leaving them sweat dropping.

“Those guys are weird…” Lucy said. Erza and Juvia nodded.

They looked at where they are. The place looked very modern; it has a white couch, glass table, flat wide screen television, and a reception desk where the receptionist is. They awed and the receptionist called their attention.

“Yeeehaw!” A green haired woman wearing black tube with a brown vest, red hat, brown skirt and a black boots said as the three of them go to her. “Welcome to the Fresh Star Performance Arts! You may be the ones that my boss is looking for.”

“Uhmmm… I think so.” Erza said, not assured.

The woman winked. “Follow me!” She started walking and the three girls looked at each other and then shrugged, and decided to follow her. “Oh that reminds me! My name is Bisca Mulan Connell.” Bisca said while her head turned to look at them, still walking.