★ Chapter 13 | Undercover Spy Mission ★

Chapter 13 | Undercover Spy Mission

♚♛ Normal ♛♚

"Lucy has been kidnapped."

"NANNI?!" Erza and Juvia exclaimed.

♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~

7:30 in the morning, Royal Queen's Hotel Room

"So how can we know where Lucy is?" Natsu asked anxiously.

Natsu, Gray, Jellal, Evergreen, Erza, Juvia, Ultear and Kagura were inside the room of the Royal Queens. The guys knew of the incident last night through their fans and wanted to help the girls out.

✯  

"Yo! What happened to Lucy?" Natsu said entering the room, with Jellal and Gray following him from behind who were angry at him.

"NATSU!" Gray and Jellal scolded him.

All of them inside the room, looked at him with dumbstruck.

"LEARN HOW TO KNOCK!" Erza glared at him.

"Calm down Erza-san." Juvia said. "Wait how did you guys knew about it?"

"Through our fans." Gray answered.

  ✯ 

Ultear wore a blonde long wig do that she would be mistaken that she is Lucy. Only the staff and crew knew of the incident plus the girls and the boys.

"Good question." Evergreen answered. "I put a tracking device on her right shoulder. And it is connected to my phone." She opened her phone and everyone else chimed in. "She's at a building in Tokorozawa."

"Yosh! I know how to get there! Ike!" Natsu said standing up.

Jellal get his shirt and pulled him. Natsu gave him a glare. "What should we do first?"

"First of all, we must keep this confidential. We must not involve any police." Ultear said. " 'Cause if they knew, it may spread the news. I don't want it to be on the headlines."

"Well you're already a police yourself." Gray chuckled.

Gray and Ultear knew each other. Ultear's mother, Ur was Gray's trainer. Ultear was a cop, but now she's assigned to be Juvia's bodyguard (Because of family issues) and now also became Juvia's manager. (Which Juvia assigned her herself because she believed Ultear has the potential to be one and she was right.)

"Okay we have one police involved." Kagura sighed. "I have a plan."

♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~♪ ♫ ~

"Ugh... My head hurts." Lucy groaned."H-Huh?! Where am I?!" She said in realization. She moved her hands and realized it was tied together, her stomach was tied to the back of the chair and her legs were also tied together attached to the stand of the moving chair.

How did... The concert... She gasps. When the lights went out!

Someone covered my nose with a handkerchief and hold me tightly until I lost conscious. That way he escaped easily. But what did he do to the security in the place?

She felt a vibrate on her right shoulder. Ever! She put a tracking device on my shoulder!

"L-Lucy?"