"What are you a cat now?" Alison laughed.

"Thankfully not, though it's possible I could have aquired cat-like tendencies, considering I was grew up around Bells and Kat."

"Have I met Kat yet?"

"I don't think so. You might have seen her without knowing, but I don't think you've been properly introduced." Kira shrugged. "We can go find her if you'd like to meet her."

"I'd like that."

Kira kissed the wolf on the cheek before leading her out of the room and down a few hallways. At first Alison didn't know what Kira meant when she said that the castle was magic, but after turning a few corners she could feel it. The building itself was clearly moving and rearanging itself within some sort of pocket dimension. One more corner later and they were standing before a door which Kira pushed opened.

The door opened into what was a small preparation area for cooking, with counters surrounding two sides of the room. Above the counters were cabinates and shelves filled with a few cooking utensils and things for topping off foods. To the right of the door they entered was a large ice box looking thing that gave off a heavy steam, though the door was solid and what was inside couldn't be seen.

To the left of the door was a half-barn door, allowing entrance into the second half of this room which was separated by a short wall, allowing you to see into that part of the room without needing to enter it. Right on the other side of this wall, oposite the counters were stoves, and opposite that were more counters. To the left of the stoves was another large ice-box, and to the right of them pushed against the far wall was a large cabinate.

There were two people in this kitchen area, and Alison quickly reconized one of them as Bells, and the other she assumed was Kat. The two lattamers were passing dishes back and forth as Kat was cooking something on the stove. They were able to balance plates and bowls on their arms, legs and tails effortlessly, even catching a few on their heads every once in a while, seeming to use their ears to help balance it.

"Way cool." Alison grinned.

The girl's stopped simultaneously and both of them stared at their new audience curiously. Kat was still moving something on a pan, but its contents were just out of view due to the short wall that separated them. "It's just Kira and Alison." Kat assured Bells, smiling softly at the other cat in the room.

"Right." Bells nodded, straightening her blouse. "What can we do for you two?"

"We came to visit." Kira explained. "Alison may have saw you Bells, through my memories, but she's never actually met either of you. She wanted to change that."

Bell's ears flicked curiously before her smile seemed to brighten. "I'm glad to hear that."

"Though, and don't take any offence to this, but why do you have cat-girl maids?" Alison questioned looking to Kira.

"In Exodious they're called Lattamers. They're native to the Realm of Wolves, and because they're mostly human in appearance and skill, they tend to be treated as slave labor."

"In this castle however, we're well paid, and well taken care of." Bells explained. "Rose rescued me before she even built this castle, and I wanted to serve someone who would always take care of me. She declined at first of course, but I never did anything because she forced me, only because I wanted to. It's why she lets us eat with her, because she considers us her friends, not workers."

"The more I hear about Rose the more I like her." Alison smiled. "Maybe I'll have to sit down and have a conversation with her next."

"Maybe." Kira shrugged. "Anyways, that's Bells, and this is Kat." She motioned to the two girls who bowed at their names. Kat's hair was a fiery red in color. Even her fur seemed to be aflame in that same color. Her eyes were a dark yellow, giving her a much more wild appearance in comparison to Bells, who had dark brown hair that could almost be black, and hazel eyes. They were like polar opposites in every way with Bells being more regal and maid-like, and Kat being more outgoing and energetic.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet the two of you." Alison smiled, shaking both of their hands as they had long since stopped dancing with the dishes. Though Kat was still cooking something on her pan, she still had a hand free for shaking.

"Likewise." Kat smiled.

"The pleasure is mine." Bells answered. "Kira has talked about you for a long time, and I have been greatly looking forward to this moment."

"I thought you said no one could know of my existance?" Alison raised an eyebrow.

"Bells and Kat don't count." Kira rolled her eyes. "They're like older siblings who are paid to be nice to you."

Kat laughed and Bells scoffed. "I wouldn't go that far, but yes. Anyone that Kira can fall for so enchantingly must certainly be a kind soul. If the two of you decided to have a child, there's no way it could ever become a monster of any kind. Such a thing is impossible. You were both raised in warm enviornments and carry those qualities with you."

"They didn't ask for a life lesson Kitten." Kat rolled her eyes.

"I got carried away." Bells shrugged.

Alison looked over at Kat who was staring at the pan in front of her to make sure it wouldn't burn before she looked up at everyone once more.  "I'm guessing you're new here, which is why I never heard of you in my old memories?"

"In a manner of speaking. Technically I've been with the Nightshades for a very long time, but only recently was I allowed to... well... move." Kat shrugged.

"Kat was created by the Philosipher's stone in my mother's possession." Kira explained. "She keeps the stone inside Venus to prevent anyone evil from getting hold of it. I guess while it was being put there it activated, and changed one of the Spriggans into Kat, changing her memories."

Kat didn't seem to understand that explanation before looking back to Alison with a soft smile. "But it's alright, I'm a very fast learner."

"Not to mention, as I'm sure you've noticed, Kat's personality balances out Bells's. She pulls her out of her shell bit by bit."

"So you're shy then?" Alison smiled at Bells, who's face turned a few shades red like it was trying to match Kat's hair.

"I was. I think I've gotten much better." Bells assured them.

"You have. You even offered to take Alice to her room." Kat noted. "But you wouldn't look at her again after she looked at you."

"She looked like she was going to kill me!" Bells admitted.

"Alice just has that look. She'll never hurt a hair on your head Bells, I promise." Kira answered, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I know. It still made me feel very uncomfortable." The cat grumbled, her tail swaying nervously as her ears tilted forwards. "I'm trying to be brave. Rose's servants shouldn't be cowards."

"You're not a coward." Alison noted, catching most of them by surprise. "You're just cautious of a few things. If you were a coward I don't think you would have been able to walk up to Rose and demand that she allow you to serve her. But that's exactly what you did. You have it in you to be brave, you just have to find the right reasons."

"Thank you." Bells's smile could have brightened any room. "I really needed to hear that."