If it just could be real, could be so easy.

I quickly place a comment, telling the girl that she's done in a good job making me smile. Of course I don't mention my name.

I sigh, my face falling again, at least I now know something to read when I'm done. At least now I know I'm not boring.

I walk over to my room, changing into my Onepiece. I lay down on my bed, I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. I grab my phone and look on tumblr again, searching for more Ziam stories.

"Zayn I'm scared" Liam says and buries his face into the other boy's neck. Zayn wraps his arms around Liam and shushes him with a kiss. "Don't be, the fans will love us. You know how much they love the bromances, and now we can finally make their dream coming true, Ziam is real" he smirks and places his lips on top of Liam's, capturing them in a loving and reassuring kiss. "The boys always wanted us together, and management approves it" Zayn says, rubbing soothing circles onto his hips, then going with his fingers through Liam's curls. "Alright" Liam sighs with his eyes closed. "Here we go" Zayn says and they walk hand in hand onto the big stage. People are cheering, some people are boo'ing. But they don't care, cause the majority is crying from happiness.

"We have an announcement." Zayn says and steps aside for Liam to say it. Liam takes a deep breath. "Zayn and I are together, in a relationship." girls cried, clapped and screamed from happiness.

"Ziam is real"

I smile at my phone, saving the link under Ziam and then looking at the ceiling.

It amazes me how the writers can get every emotion on paper, capture every move we once made. It's almost scary how much they know about us. How they describe things me or Zayn actually could say in real life.  I take a deep breath. They even describe the colour of our eyes, the way we hold hands, look in each others eyes and kiss, passionately.

I groan, turn around in my pillow and scream into it. I get up and walk into the living room

I  gasp loudly. "Zayn" I say and he smirks up to me from behind my laptop. He stands up and walks over to me. "Li, were you crying?" he asks when he sees my tear stained face.

"no" I mumble but fresh tears appear in my dull, brown eyes. "Li, what happened?" he asks and drags me over to the sofa. He sits down beside me, way too far away. "Just read a story" I says and Zayn chuckles. "I've read what you read, and that wasn't sad" he says and he sits down on his knees. "Li who got you so upset?" he says with concern in his voice.

I take a deep breath. "Zayn have you ever....wished for something that could never be true?" I ask and he frowns in confusion. "Maybe I did, but I don't get it Li" he says. I begin sobbing. "I just want to...people to like me...." I sob and Zayn pulls me into a hug, nothing more then a friendly hug.

"Everyone loves you Liam" he says and I shake my head. "Louis thinks I'm boring" I say, my bottom lip trembling. "No he doesn't, he was just teasing you Li, and they do love you" Zayn says and rubs soothing circles on my back.

"Why were you reading ziam?" Zayn asks. "I just clicked it, it made me smile" I say and wipe my cheeks. "so reading about us together, makes you smile?" Zayn asks, astonished. I blush heavily. The door opens and Louis storms inside. "WE'RE BACK" he yells and Niall rolls his eyes.

"I'm upstairs" I mumble and get out of Zayn's grip. He stares at me while I rush upstairs. When I enter my room I sit on the bed, thinking.

Sorting out my feelings seems harder then most of the things I've ever done in my life. I want Zayn to love me, feel for me like I do for him. But he doesn't, I know I'm wishing for thigns that I'll never get.

But who knows, maybe, once I get it, if I get it, it'll feel even better cause I didn't expect it.

Silent tears roll down my cheeks when the door opens. I stare with big eyes at Zayn, who's standing in the door. "Li please, tell me what I can do to make you happy" he says and crawls over to me on the bed. He pulls me into his chest, just like the fanfiction described.

I see him glancing over at my phone, he grabs it and reads. "This makes you smile" he says and I nod.

"So my arms around you makes you smile?" he asks and I freeze, but then nod. "You like the image of us being together?" he asks and I freeze, blush, and hide my face in his neck. "me rubbing your back, waist and going with my hands through you hair." he says with his melodic voice and his hands follow the movements he describes.

"Someone to hold you?" he asks and I shake my head. "Me...to hold you?" he says and I nod, still resting my head on his shoulder. "I'll hold you Liam, I'll hold you forever, if you'd just let me" he says and I raise my head. He lifts up his hand and brushes the fresh tears away from my cheek. I close my eyes at the feeling of his warm hands on my face. "I'll let you" I whisper and he smiles. "Not the way I mean" he says and looks down. I lift his head up, frowning slightly. "What way do you mean then?" I ask and he bites his lip.

"Let me show you" he whispers and pushes me back softly, till my back hits the sheets. He never breaks eye-contact with me. He lays down beside me and pulls me against his chest. I curl my legs into the curve of his legs and sigh contently. "You don't mind being this close to me?" he asks and I shake my head. "I love being this close" I whisper and he smiles.

Zayn's voice breaks the silence. "Zayn wraps Liam into his arms, kissing his forehead and tangling their fingers together." he reads from my phone and his fingers find mine, kissing my forehead. I smile. "Liam smiles and looks at Zayn, the loving look in his eyes confusing Zayn." he says and I raise my eyebrows.

Zayn turns so he's looking at me, still reading from the phone. "Zayn is hoping that Liam will see how much he means to him. How much Zayn wants Liam to be his, to call him his and to hold him like this forever." Zayn reads and I smile and blush.

"Liam blushes. Zayn is wondering what he's thinking, hoping it's a good thing" Zayn reads. "Zayn takes his chance, and bends forward." he reads and it's almost like I can see him bending towards me.

"Zayn curls his arms around Liam" he says and curls his arms around my neck. He's holding the phone behind me and reads from it. "Zayn takes a deep breath, hoping he'll not ruin anything between him and his best friend, hoping it'll turn into more soon" he says and I blush again, smiling. "He finds enough courage when he sees Liam smile and blush underneath his soft touch. He bends forward, feeling Liam's breath on his" he reads and his eyes glance at mine. I stare into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and his eyes go to the phone again.

"And they kiss" he whispers and then closes the gap between our mouths. I kiss back, loving the way his lips meld with mine. I feel him drop the phone and move more into me, our chests touching.

I can feel every nerve tickling in me, feel my heart flutter and my breath increasing. When we finally pull away from the kiss, I smile and peck his lips. "I need to save that link" I say and grab my phone, then notice it's not on tumblr.

I look back at Zayn and he smirks. "I made it up,  but don't worry, I'll tell you more stories" he says and wraps his arms around me.

And I couldn't be happier.

A/N

Hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa