Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Prt 3

Start from the beginning

Zayn finally turned to Louis, his gaze hard. "Shut up, twink!"

Louis just laughed. "So you're into twinks now? Thought it was my beautiful eyes that got you off. Or maybe it was imagining my tiny fingers around your dick that did it, I can't remember."

Zayn was steaming now. "You have no idea what your talking about," he seethed and started to walk away.

Louis grabbed his wrist and spun him back around before grabbing Zayn by the back of the neck and pulling him into a heated kiss. Zayn resisted for a second but then relaxed, and then pushed into it. He shoved Louis back against the lockers, cupping the back of his head so he didn't hit it.

Louis groaned and opened his mouth to Zayn, who nudged his tongue past Louis' lips and against his tongue. Zayn let himself kiss Louis longer than he expected. He just felt so soft, so good, against his mouth, his body. As soon as Zayn's brain caught up with his body, he hit a fist against the metal locker next to Louis' head and separated himself from the flushed, beautiful boy.

"I can't-"

Louis gripped the back of Zayn's shirt tight in his fingers. "But I want you to."

Zayn was looking at Louis like his crystal clear eyes held everything that excited and terrified Zayn. Because they did. Zayn shook his head, begging Louis to walk away and let him forget this ever happened, not that the crowd of people that had gathered at the commotion would let him.

It was that, him being outed without his permission, that made him break. The taller boy covered Louis' body with his and slid a hand between them to cup Louis' semi through his jeans. Louis' mouth fell open in a silent moan. "You want me?" Louis nodded slowly, curling a hand in Zayn's hair to steady himself, but Zayn wanted more. "Answer me," he demanded and swayed his hips into Louis'.

Louis sighed softly and breathed, "Yes. I want you."

Zayn hummed his approval and grabbed Louis by the wrist. Louis looked to where Niall was standing, still and shocked, next to a smiling Liam. Zayn pulled him past the crowd of people and down the hall. He passed classroom after classroom and kept going into the library.

Louis tugged him to a stop. "Zayn, as much as I'd love to, we can't fuck in the most quiet room in the building. I'm...I'm loud."

Zayn eyes got darker, if that were possible, and he growled at Louis' admission. He put a hand on Louis' cheek and kissed him lightly. "Trust me."

I shouldn't. You're an ass. You've done nothing but hurt me. Louis followed anyway when Zayn kept walking. They skipped the literary fiction, the biographies, and the poetry section and went to the back hallway where the tutoring rooms were.

Zayn opened the last door and ushered Louis inside so he could close it. They were in the group study room, which held multiple chairs, desks, and a couch.

"They soundproof all the study rooms so people can focus," Zayn commented while he drew the blinds over the window. "And cover the windows. It's like prison when you're doing science," he stripped off his shirt and pants quickly, "but when your science is more," he gave Louis a once over, "hands on, it's perfect."

Louis laughed a little and moved forward to press his lips to Zayn's neck where his tan skin stretched into his shoulder. Zayn coerced Louis' shirt to move up his body and over his head. He let Louis nibble on the column of his throat while he pushed his jeans down before Louis kicked them off.

Zayn placed a strong hand under each of Louis' legs and hoisted him up to straddle him. Louis yelped but jumped with him so Zayn could lead them to the couch. He put an arm around Louis' middle to hold him close while he laid them down.