"yep!" hyunsoo responded, looking towards the pantry.

minho grabbed the two cereal boxes, walking out of the pantry. minho went over to jian, seeing that the boy already poured milk into the bowls. "i know you did not just do that." minho shook his head.

"what?" jian questioned, "milk before cereal."

minho gave jian a disgusted look, before turning to jisung, "he's your son, you can have him."

"he's being smart, he's preventing the cereal from getting soggy." jisung responded, earning a disgusted look from minho as well.

"you guys are weird as hell." minho shook his head before handing jian a cereal box and opening the other.

"milk before cereal is superior, so." felix jumped in on the conversation.

"you get no say, messy boy." the elder responded, pouring the cinnamon toast crunch into the bowl.

"but it's efficient, minho." jian told the boy, "no soggy cereal."

"then how do you know how much milk to put in?" minho questioned, closing the cinnamon toast crunch box, "huh, ji?"

"it's called estimation." jian giggled, "magical, right?"

"listen, five feet, don't get sassy with me." minho scolded the younger, "you're trying to get my approval, not lose it."

jian smiled at the boy, "you're right." he responded, "thank you for helping me with the cereal."

minho nodded, taking the cereal boxes and putting them back in the pantry. jian grabbed two spoons, putting one in each of the bowls. the boy then began walking over to the table, setting hyunsoo's bowl in front him and setting his own right next to hyunsoo's.

"you're crushing on a loser who pours milk before cereal, hyunnie." minho told the boy, walking out of the pantry.

"i know." hyunsoo responded, "he also likes strawberry lemonade more than he likes dinosaur chicken nuggets."

"five feet is a monster." minho gasped, making jian laugh.

"that mess i had to clean was a monster." felix said as he dried his hands, "and my boyfriend and best friend are monsters for leaving it up to me."

"sorry, what?" soojin asked, "i can't hear you over all this cuddling going on."

"okay, just cheat on me like that." the boy responded, walking over to the two cuddling on the couch and laying on top of them, "include me."

"the off brand poly is back at it." jisung spoke up, "except, mingyu isn't here."

"he's a hoe for missing out." changbin said as he wrapped an arm around felix, including him in the cuddle fest.

"my boyfriend is not a hoe." soojin argued, "he just has friends here."

"still, he's lame." minho shrugged, walking over to jisung and grabbing the boy's hand, "let's go back to your room."

jisung hummed a response, before walking upstairs to his room. minho closed the door behind the two, as he proceeded to get in bed with jisung following.

"so, what suddenly made you be soft with jian?" jisung spoke up, questioning the elder.

"the fact that he's kinda cute." minho responded, "i'll still be a little shit when i feel like it, but he's cute so he deserves love."

"you're so soft when it comes to little kids." jisung laughed, "such a soft baby."

"because i love children, and want one of my own." the elder pouted, "they're so cute."

jisung cooed at the boy, kissing his cheek, "i promise we're going to have ones of our own in the future." the boy paused, "well, ones of our own that we adopted."

"hush, they'll still be our children." minho responded, "blood related or not, they're still ours."

"you're such a softie." jisung giggled, "it's cute."

"you're cute." minho smiled, "very cute."

"that's so gay." the younger continued to laugh, "but, i love you."

minho's smile turned brighter, as he kissed jisung's cheek, "and i love you."

authors note:
crap chapter eeeeeeee
also i feel like writing angst bc i'm not in the best mood so if i hit you guys w angst ,,,, blame my current mental health status—

authors note:crap chapter eeeeeeeealso i feel like writing angst bc i'm not in the best mood so if i hit you guys w angst ,,,, blame my current mental health status—

minho as an apology for any angst events in the future 😼😼😼
ok bye it's 8 minutes away from being 5 am and i'm tired so gewdnight