🦋Flustered

Tamaki held his phone close to his chest. Shit... He needed to study. He quickly got up, digging out his notebook from his book bag. Why the hell was he so distracted lately. He had tried to get Y/N to get out of her shell. Lately, she had been to herself a lot and obviously had a lot on her mind. He was trying his best to get her to feel better, but it was near impossible.

He needed to talk to someone. There was Mirio and Nejire. Which one to talk to was the question. Mirio would barely help and would give bullshit advice. Nejire would give advice, but would probably get way too excited.

He hummed to himself searching through his contact list. He had very few people in his contacts. Tamaki hesitantly pressed Nejire's contact and called her.

Nejire's usual cheery tone filled his ears, making the anxious boy sigh in agony, "Hey Hadō... I was just going to ask you something."

On the other end, Nejire was styling her hair for the next day of school. She was a little distracted, but nonetheless happy that Tamaki called her, "What's up, Tamaki? It's not like you to call me instead of Mirio." The blue haired girl half listened, more concentrated on her beautiful hair.

"I... I have this feeling...." The boy paused to find the right words, "I keep on thinking about this person. A lot." Nejire on the other end stopped what she was doing, her eyes widening a little. 'No way.' She thought, a smile threatening at her lips, "Oh my sweet elf boy, you might just have a crush on someone."

"Sweet lit- wait no, I can't. There's no way I like them. I mean, why would I? I barely know them," Tamaki sighed, rubbing his face. He'd only known Y/N for maybe a week. He didn't know why he felt that way toward her. Was it her beautiful H/C hair? Her E/C eyes? Maybe just the way she acted?

He shook his head, opening his mouth to say something, but getting interrupted by a knock on his door, "Hngg, I'll be back." He didn't let the blue haired girl answer and set his phone on the bed. He reached for the door knob only to be met with a flustered Y/N.

"O-Oh! Y/N.." Y/N looked up a little, an anxious look plastered on her face, "I-I just wanted to s-say s-sorry for no-not talking as m-much.. Or being really a-active during tr-training.."

Ever since Y/N moved in with Tamaki for the time being, they decided to train together since it would've been easier. She rubbed her arm a little before, bowing, "S-Sorry for interrupting you..." She swug, Tamaki was a little hurt she ended the conversation so abruptly. Before he could say anything, she already ran back to her room.

He grabbed the phone, "I'm back," He sighed, listening to Nejire ramble on and on about how she was happy her baby had a crush on someone. He still wanted to deny the fact he liked Y/N. His head tilted back as he soon grew tired.

"No... I need to actually study or I'm gonna bomb this test.." He groaned to himself. He spent the rest of the night studying while Y/N was being a depressed little shit.

Kidding.

She spent the day trying to focus on her studies. Especially since she had to go back to school the next day. The girl was allowed to take almost a week off of school due to what had happened. Either way, she was still anxious to go back. People in her class were obnoxiously rude to her due to her being so close to The Big Three.

It was pure luck she was able to get close to them, honestly. She kept flipping the pages in her notebook until she came to a blank page. Y/N sighed, running her hand through her H/T (Hair Type) H/C hair.

She shut she notebook, getting up to put the notebook back. Unfortunately, she tripped on a shoe that was in her direction, falling pretty hard on her face. She got up, holding her nose.

---

Tamaki was attempting to go to sleep, but he bolted up and when he heard the sudden thud. He ran to Y/N's room, opening the slightly cracked door. He rushed to her side when he saw her holding her nose, "H-Hey, you okay?" Y/N moved her hands, feeling a warm liquid dripping down her nose.

"A-Ah! Yeah, I will be. I just gotta wipe the blood away." Tamaki sighed, getting up and walking away. Y/N got up, not expecting Tamaki to come back, "No. Sit back down." He had tissues in his hand, sitting across from the girl.

He stretched his hand out, a small blush dusted across his cheeks. He held his hand out to the back backed head, putting the tissue under her nose.

He looked incredibly calm. 'Oh my god, you fucking moron what're you doing. You're so dumb, why why why why. Oh my fucking god you're actually a baffoon. A fucking cretin. Stop' Tamaki mentally crused himself out.

As soon as he was done internally flipping out, he back up, handing the tissues to Y/N who was a blushing mess, "Oh my god, did I kill you? I'm so sorry," He seemed genuinely upset and serious by the fact she looked like she powered down, "U-Uh, goodnight! See you tomorrow!"

He quickly rushed out of the room, a hand on top of his head, "You fucking moron..." He mumbled, walking to his room. Thanks to the incident he was unable to go to bed.

--- time skip~~~

Y/N was woken up by a strong grip on her arm, shaking her. Her eyes fluttered open, Tamaki standing over her. He backed away, quickly walking away. 'That was..... Really weird...' She rubbed her eyes, looking at the uniform hanging on the doorknob of her closet.

She hesitantly grabbed the uniform slipping it on oh so casually and dragging her feet to the restroom.

She lazily brushed her hair and teeth, walking past Tamaki's bathroom. He was trying to style his hair to the best of his ability, but he was so close to falling asleep. She smiled softly, gripping onto the backpack hanging on her shoulder.

Y/N set it down next to the dining room table, grabbing a piece of bread and popping it into the toaster. She pulled out the butter, sugar and sugar cinnamon.

Tamaki shuffled down the stairs, rubbing the back of his neck, "Morning Y/N.. Hope your nose is feeling better," The events of last night flashed through the girl's mind, a furious blush bursting out onto her face, "O-Oh! M-morning!" She spun around, grabbing the toast and spread the butter onto it. She then sprinkled the sugar and cinnamon sugar onto it.

She backed away, taking a bite, allowing Tamaki to do whatever he needed to do.

Tamaki looked back, making waffles for himself. Soon enough, they were both ready to leave. They put their shoes on, walking to school exchanging very few words.

Nejire and Mirio caught up with them. Mirio seemed especially excited to see Y/N, "Y/N! It's going to be so fun with you at school now!" Nejire pouted, crossing her arms, "Are you saying I'm not fun to hang out with?" Mirio smiled, an arm over Y/N and Nejire's shoulder.

A wave of jealousy hit Tamaki.

Weird.

"I mean, you barely hang out with me and Tamaki anyways." Mirio swung over to pick up Y/N, but decided to not to, his arm, falling to his side. For some reason, he could feel Tamaki glaring at him.

---

Soon enough, they were inside the classroom, a group of girls staring at Y/N as the group walked into the classroom taking a seat. People mainly ignored Y/N, but some asked if she was okay. News spreads pretty quickly among classmates.

Y/N felt uncomfortable, having Mirio save her at times. Finally, it was training. She headed to the locker room, being met with a group in girls slamming her into the lockers set into the changing area.

/Unedited\
---

Oh my god you guys! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING DJSNNDND. I wasn't able to have my phone for awhile. I'm gonna try to make another part tomorrow. It may be longer, but even if it's not, it won't be lower than 1,000 words. Either way, I'm sorry for not saying anything.

Anyways, have a nice day!