🦋Help

Trigger Warning : Includes non consensual sex / rape. If you're sensitive to that then please don't read this chapter or skip the part which is right after Y/N's POV

Restrained grunts could be heard as the boy held her chin as he leaned in to whisper into her ear. Chills ran down her spine as he did so, "Now you're mine. There's no where to go. No where for you to run. Your friends aren't looking for you and your mom isn't with you, now is she?"

The boy giggled a little, roughly letting go over her chin and backing away. He turned around to exit the room before swinging back around and abruptly stopping. "Oh! You wanted to know where your mom was, correct? Hmm... She's here, but not here at the same time. Y'know?"

Kaito left, holding a hand over his mouth.

'What the hell happened to him? He was so... Weak and frail when I first met him. Why is he acting like this?' Y/N felt for her phone. She knew she had her phone in the left pocket pocket of her skirt.

Then, she turned to the door, sudden realization came to her. 'Shit! Th-They took my phone!'

Kaito's Point of View

Someone was calling Y/N... Who the hell was... Tamaki.. Must've been her friend. Oh well. Wouldn't hurt to spend some time on this guy. I have plenty of people who can fight them off while I sit here and watch.

I shrugged, quickly answering the call. Rushed voices on the call. So it was more than one. Three.... Hm.. This is definitely not boring.. I let out a chuckle, the voices becoming hushed.

"Oh hey! This her old friend Kaito. I don't feel like explaining what happened between me and her. I guess I'll have to eventually, but yeah. Um you better come and save her," A wide small was placed onto my face as I tried to hide my childish giggles, "If you don't. Something... awful might happen.."

"If you hurt her, I will personally torture you myself!" I felt my eyes widen as I heard the threat. Whatever. "I'll try not to. That is unless she misbehaves." I quickly ended the call, sending the location to the boy's number. I went to Y/N's little room.

She had gotten so beautiful. It's making me feel selfish. I really do just want her all for myself. No one else. Yeah. That sounds nice. I was just kidding before, but this plan seems nice. Man, I hope she can forgive me. She's so nice.

Third Person Point of View

Okay. So. After Y/N had cried out for help for the poor boy back when she had believed he killed himself, she wasn't able to see him. She couldn't go to his funeral, but it was all to hide her from the truth.

Although, she did find it weird that she hadn't heard anyone talk about the funeral. Then again, she was pretty young at the time. Kaito was put into the hospital. All the medics tried their best to keep him alive. They succeeded, but he suffered through so many things that he eventually got tired of. He was always in pain. In fact, he still had the scars from where he had "killed himself". He was heartbroken his best friend had never seen him.

Once he found out that they'd been keeping it a secret he couldn't help but finally blow up. He killed and injured so many people in the hospital. His parents had practically bailed on him since he had actually attempted to kill himself.

No. He wasn't angry at his best friend. He had written the note as he was balling, trying to find a decent reason as to why he was doing what he was doing. Alas, he just had to blame it on her for it to be believable. Otherwise, people would think he did it for attention. Especially since his parents rarely paid loving attention to him.

Either way, he was put through hell and back in the hospital. It was only natural he snapped. He strayed away from being a hero, trying to find Y/N. Trying to find where the hell she ended up. It didn't help her friend Bakuhoe had moved either.

He sighed, opening the door, grinning. Man. He was feeling something. Something he just had to take care of when he saw her so. So helpless. He could easily dominant her. Or so he thought.

Y/N's Point of View

It hurt. Why did it hurt so much. He said it wouldn't hurt. It didn't feel good. No. I don't like this.

I could feel tears roll down my cheeks as he did so many unforgivable things to me. I hated it. I hated it so damn much... Are they even looking for me? Where's my mom? Please... Someone help me.

Tamaki Amajiki's Point of View

The fact he gave up her location so easily is... Surprising. Maybe we should get.. What's his name. Bakugou's help. He's pretty enthusiastic and... Scary. I turned to the now shocked Mirio and Hado, "Look. I think we should go find Bakugou. I'm pretty sure he'll be at the cafe.."

Mirio and Hado nodded. We soon found him at the cafe. Naturally, he yelled at us and cursed everyone around us. It was hard to tell if he was worried or not...

Either way. We'll beat this bastard.

/

Unedited\

Hi! I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K THAT'S ABSOLUTELY BONKERS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO VOTE AND COMMENT. YOU ALL ARE SO AMAZING. Anyways, my Denki x Reader fanfic is out. Just go to my profile and it should be there. Anyways, thank you for reading!