🦋 ouch

The words Tamaki said reached Y/N's ears. Her heart stung a little. Why did it hurt when he said that? Why did her eyes all of a sudden feel droopy? She signed softly, brushing it off although she was a little sad. Maybe if was the way he presented it...

It may have been the fact she was tired! While Y/N was in the middle of her thoughts, she was interrupted by a certain feeling. Her eyes widened as she got up from her seat almost everyone looked at her. Bakugou seemed to be knowing what was going on, so he ignored it. It wasn't that he wasn't worried. He knew what usually happened.

Y/N rushed to the restroom, puking. She held it in for quite awhile, so it wasn't a surprise she was doing it now. She heard a few girls call her name. She recognized one of the voices. Nejire. She grabbed a tissue, wiping her mouth. "O-Oh! If yo-you're checking in on me i-i'm fine...," She fiddled with her fingers before looking up at the group. It was the brown haired girl, Nejire, and the pink skinned girl.

Although she knew the boys names she didn't known theirs. The girls quickly realized this and giggled slightly. "Sorry about that! My name's Uraraka and this is Mina! It's a pleasure to meet you." Uraraka smiled, her hands together.

After talking for a few minutes, the girls headed out. Bakugou sighed as most of the boys asked her what happened. "I-It was girl problems...," Y/N lied, trying not to make anyone worried. Her main concern was Bakugou because he'd call her out in an instant. He didn't seem to hear, though. He was looking at Kirishima I assume that's what his name was?

She quickly shook it off, sitting next to Mirio as they soon carried a conversation of their own. Soon enough, they all went home, the first years before them. They were too "tired". Before they walked off, Bakugou turned to Y/N, "Tomorrow right after school. Don't make me have to come and find you." He walked off, his hands shoved into his pockets.

Y/N soon went home, sighing after the long day was over. Tamaki decided to walk with her since they were walking almost the same way. They walked quietly before he finally said something. "So... Your mother. Is she nice or is she a lot like what I saw when we were on face time?" The question made Y/N jump as she tried to find the right words. She stuttered a little before finally coming up with an answer.

"I-It depends on her mood. That night she was mainly tired and wanted to find a reason to yell at me. I'm sure she says those things for a reason.." She looked down, not realizing her stutter almost completely vanished. Tamaki was wondering what to say. He looked up at the sky before turning to Y/N, clouds gathering above the two's heads, "Well... If it makes you feel better... You aren't fat. In fact, you're pretty in shape. I mean... Y-You're actually s-sort of.... pretty.." He stuttered out. His face grew a little red as Y/N felt heat rise up to her cheeks.

She looked away, wondering why her heart was beating with such intensity. Soon enough, they stopped at Y/Ns house, "W-Well! Th-this is my h-house... I-I'll see you to-tomorrow!" She quickly ran inside, her hand over her face. She was feeling so flustered. She dragged herself to her couch, throwing her things on the coffee table. He only complimented her to try and make her feel better.

There was nothing too special on what he said. Yet... It made her feel special. Soon enough, she fell asleep on the couch, drifting into sleepiness.

---

"K-Kaito... Please.. Say something. ANYTHING! PLEASE!" The girl sobbed, her cries attracting the people walking nearby the park. She was in the two's hiding spot. Barely anyone but Bakugou knew where he was.

The boy lied lifeless. A pool of blood next to his neck which was obviously stabbed. A note lied beside him... A suicide note. Despite the boy always being nice to Y/N he blamed her for a majority of the things that happened in his life. It made Y/N sick. It made her anxious in everything she did. The fact she apparently drove her best friend to suicide.

The boy was only at the age of seven. The two knew eachother extremely well. Bakugou would even step in sometimes to separate the two when they grew older. Even if he was younger, he seemed just as cruel as any of the other kids their age.

As the girl wailed, people were looking around to see where the shrieking was coming from... They soon saw the horrors of the little boy dead. His blank eyes staring up at the ceiling as the knife lie right next to his hand..

\Unedited/
Yo! It's me... Ya boi...

Okay okay so I have some options of another x reader fan fiction. Although I need some swag characters. It's going to be BNHA of course

1. Sero x reader

2. Denki x reader

3. Shinso x reader

4. Other

Just comment which one you'd like! If there's a tie I'll simply either do another one or choose them myself.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful spectacular day!