Dead and Alive

LAST CHAPTER LETZ GET THIS STARTED AHSNDNFJDJDNDHF SEQUELLLLLL

Credit to Scott Cawthon for everything except Katie and her mam.

Managers POINT OF VIEW (POV)

I was driving home after a long night of debating what to finally do with the animatronics. I mean if we ever reopen, they will be used for something, without a doubt. The lights shined in my eyes as I continued down the road. I was driving on an empty road with forests beside me. Almost falling asleep,I dozed out only to hear honking, and quickly pulled over. Catching my breath and panting, I continued to drive.

It wasn't long after I felt an itch on my leg. Scratching and scratching, I felt like the more I scratched, the more it itched. I began hearing breathing, only to be greeted by a breath on my back. Freaked out, I lurched the car to the side, and began flooring it. That's only when I heard a voice,

'Pull The car over'

"What? Who said that?"

'No questions, pull it over'

"What? Hell no, I'm not-"

'PULL IT OVER!'

Doing as the voice said, i lurched the car over to the side of the road.

'Good, now Mr, Manager, I think we have a bargain to make,'

"First, I wanna know who the hell you are,"

'Well, I don't want to let you know who I am, but just call me Goldie,'

For a second, I swore he meant Golden Freddy,but I let that slide past me.

"Ok, Goldie what do you want,"

'First I want you looking out the windshield'

I did as I was told, and looked out the windshield.

'Good, now knowing how I deal with stuff like this, you will not reopen Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, understood?'

"Who says I won-"

'UNDERSTOOD?!?!'

"Understood"

'Wonderful, with the place closed, I won't bother you anymore, but the time you swing the doors open of a large grand reopening I'll come back, but you know what? You CAN reopen, but don't think I won't come for you,'

"Ok?"

'Because I can't have Freddy dead, he's the thing that keeps me as I am, Dead AND Alive, he comes back with a new form, I'm back here, only Alive, no longer Dead,'

"Alright,"

'Good, well you may look in the backseat now,' The voice said.

I looked back, just to see Golden Freddys ghost, staring at me.

"How YA doin?"

My face went pale and I managed to say, "good?"

'Great. Well I'm off, feel free to open business again, but then I'll be back, I may or I may not harm YOU, but others, well I'm not too sure,'

And with that, he was gone

I came home later, thinking about the conversation. It left me puzzled, but left me worried. If I did reopen, what would he do? Why would he say he can't have him dead, but tell me not to reopen, but then change his mind? He was confusing me too much, but I needed to let it slide. All I know is that one day, Freddys legacy will be renewed, and the hearts of children will be brightened once again.