A Cold Place

In the top is the second teaser for my sequel book. This book, as a matter of fact, is nearly done. A few more chapters, then it'll be time for the sequel. Again, once this book is done, the sequel won't come right away, but very soon after. So I hope your enjoying. Thanks for the great feedback :D

Credit to Scott Cawthon for everything except Katie and her mom.

When Katie woke up, she was on a cold, hard ground. She got up and looked around. "Chica? Freddy?" She said. She felt tears streaming down her face. She walked out of the door that lead to a long hallway. She saw a nurse approach her. "Are you Katie Mangols?" She asked her. "Yeah..." Katie said trembling. "Good, follow me to your mom," she said. Katie did as she was told and reluctantly followed. When the nurse opened up the door, her mom was in the hospital bed. "Katie..." She managed to say. "Mommy!" She yelled, leaping over to her. "How are you baby girl?" She said. "Good" Katie responded. "Ok, we are at the hospital, Freddys isn't a good place," she said. "Yes it is! When you were gone the animals protected me from the golden freddy thing that Freddy told me about!" She said. "That thing kidnapped me and brought me to this place, I was in a cell with everyone else. But when he died, we were all freed." She said. "Yeah, Foxy the Fox killed him because he tried to hurt us!" She said. Her mom signed and looked at the ceiling. "Katie it's closed down now, nothing to do anymore," she said. "Why did it have to close down?!?!" Katie yelled. "Because darling, a lot of stuff happened there that you wouldn't understand. Katie sat on a chair and waited to leave the place.

"Get in there," the man said. The boxes were stuffed into the storage shed. Once they left, the animatronics climbed out of the boxes. "I heard they are gonna use us for something," Bonnie said. "I don't care, I wanna see Katie," chica said. They all looked to the floor, thinking about Katie. They felt oily tears falling out of their eyes. "So, that's that," Freddy said, "We are stuck in this shed, forever,". "Alas, I do not think forever lad, we may be here for just a bit, then maybe, we will be reused," Foxy assured them. Chica sniffed and looked at Foxy "How so?" She asked. "I don't know partner, Bommoe said we may be reused, nothin' stoppin' them from reusing us," Foxy responded.

After a while, Katie went home with her mom. She spent her time drawing pictures of the four. She assured maybe one day, she will meet them again.