Power Outage

Credit to Scott Cawthon for everything except Katie and her mother.

Bonnie hadn't returned in a while. Katie was starting to worry. She didn't know what time it was, and she didn't know when he would be back.

"He will be back, I know it" she said, trying to goad herself. She then heard footsteps. Instead of Bonnie, Chica walked back onstage. Followed by Bonnie. She didn't know why though. Chica walked off stage as did Bonnie, and Freddy. They had all moved now.

Katie still didn't get up, as Bonnie commanded her too. She heard crashes and bangs, along with a large stomp. She didn't know what was going on, so she decided to peak her head out.

"Bonnie wouldn't mind if I peaked my head out a LITTLE bit," she said. She poked her heard out just to see Chica dragging a body across the floor. It looked like a golden bear. She threw it down and Bonnie and Freddy walked over to it. "Why would you do this, why would you kidnap the children, AND the mothers," Chica asked. "No one saw me do it, all I did was I drew blood from your mouths, freaked the mothers and children out, then I snapped, and everyone was gone, except one little girl..." He said. Bonnie had a worried expression on his face. "I'd like to get my hands on her," he said in a low demonic voice. Katie's face went blank. "Freddy are those cameras disabled?" Bonnie asked. "Defintley, so Mike can't see what's going on," he replied. "Good, so he can't see what I'm gonna do to his golden ass," he said. The golden figure had a worried look on his face. That's when Bonnie brought the punch down.

6 minutes had passed, and The golden figure had black blood on his face. Bonnie was about to punch him once more, but Freddy held him back. "Enough Bonnie. What's going on?" He asked. "He is not getting that girl." He said, as he marched back to the stage. Freddy looked at the camera and the red light was blinking. "That means the power is almost out, gotta go," he said. "Wait what?" Katie was thinking. But just then, the lights went black, it was pitch black now, as she saw the animatronics teleport away. What she heard next was a eerie music box tune.