Night Isnt Fun at Freddy Fazbears

Credit to Scott Cawthron for everything except Katie and her mother

So that last chapter was crazy. But this MIGHT be emotional.

Katie woke up on the floor of the pizzeria. It was dark in the building. She got up and looked around. "Mommy?" She said as it escaped from her mouth. "MOMMY?!?!" She yelled as tears poured down her face. She heard the door open, and ducked down. She didn't want to be seen. The shadow of the mans feet walked towards the security guard room as he whistled a tune. She got up and walked backwards, and bump bed into a large furry object. She turned around to see Bonnie, who grabbed her.

Katie was plopped backstage. Bonnie looked at her and smiled. "Katie?" He said. "Bonnie?" She responded. His smile faded. "Oh no, we can't let you know Freddys here, he's not active yet, here follow me,". The two went backstage, as Bonnie had her sit down in a corner. "Look, Mike is on shift right now, at 12 I need to be back to the stage, it's 11:50 right now" he said. "Please don't hurt me Bonnie.." She said. "I would never, but Freddy might. After the... Well... An issue happened... Freddy has hated people here after night, he cant know your here," he said. Katie looked at Bonnie frowning. "Bonnie, why is Foxy behind the curtain..?" She asked. Bonnie's eyes widened. "How do you know about him?" He asked. "I talked to him, and gave him tickets," she said. Bonnie let out a slight gasp and looked at the clock. 11:58. "I'll talk later, I need to go to the stage," he said. He walked out side and had Katie remain there. "Don't move, if Mike sees you, we are in trouble." He said. Bonnie then walked out the door.

A few hours passed, she saw both Bonnie and Chica go offstage, but not freddy. Bonnie walked back in twice, and talked to her. But everytime he saw the camera lens move in, he froze in the position. Katie knew that position meant don't talk. Katie didn't understand where her mom went. Or anyone. She felt like she'd never see her again.her whole life is changing before her very eyes.