In Action

Credit to Scott Cawthon for everything except Katie and her momma

THANKS FOR 300 READS AHHHH YAAAA! So I have two animals for Freddys Band. I'm leaving it up to you to pick the one who drums. So here are the animals with there names.

Skanky: A skunk who is male

Raccy: a raccoon who is also male

ONE OF THE TWO! You guys can decide! Also, for the animatronics, I'm using MissingMinds voice impersonations. Go on his youtube channel to listen to his FNAF voices, they seem like, dead on, how the characters would talk! Okie dokie, off to the chapter

After 12:00, Katie left backstage. She went to pirate cove. When she entered, foxy wasn't there. 'Where did he go?' Katie thought. She went outside and saw Freddy disable the cameras. "Tonight, we fuck GF up," he said. Katie heard a loud screech. Bonnie came out, dragging a body. But, it wasn't the security guards. Bonnie dragged a body that looked like an old man. It was the manager. "Found the manager," he said. "Why did you kill him?" Freddy asked. "Because, he's bait for Golden Freddy," he said. "Dont ye see, Bonnie, we all be bait for golden Freddy," Foxy said as he walked in, carrying a sleeping Chica bridal style. Katie could tell she was crying as tear marks were on her face. "Is Chica ok?" Katie asked Foxy. He sighed. "not really," he said. "Alright, I'm done with golden Freddy, I'm going to pound his ass," Freddy said. "I'm gonna take him down, he's been messing with us ever since,"

"I think he's coming shh," Bonnie said. A smoke formed and Golden Freddy's image appeared. He let out a demonic laugh before becoming solid and landing on the floor. He teleported near the show stage. "My baby Chica will be in here maybe, haha," he said. His laugh was seductive. He wanted to do it again. Foxy scowled. "Not this time," he said. "Foxy, wait!" Bonnie exclaimed. Chica popped awake, "Huh what?" She said. Foxy yelled "CHARGE YE SCALLYWAG," he yelled. He ran towards Golden Freddy and tackled him. He began ripping his fur off. "YOU FILTHY BLUNGE RAT, YOUR'E FINSIHED," he exclaimed. Golden Freddy laughed and dissapeared. "What?" Foxy exclaimed. Golden Freddy was behind him, and he knocked him down. Golden Freddy teleported to the gang. He knocked Bonnie and Freddy down before grabbing Chica. "Let go of me!" Chica yelled. "Never, my baby," he said. He teleported away with her. Foxy stood up. He heard banging In the bathroom. "Katie, watch them, I'll be back," he said, before sprinting towards the restroom.

GF had Chica pinned against a wall. "I'm gonna kill you now hun nowhere to run,," he said. Chica was sobbing, she was going to die,. Before he made his advance, he heard a deep, demonic roar. "LOOK AT ME!" The voice roared. He turned around to see glowing eyes, it grabbed him and smashed his head against the wall numerous times. His hook dug into his fur. He put his hand on GF's head, and ripped it clean off. Golden Freddy's body fell on the floor. Black smoke poured out of it, with ghostly whispers and screams echoing in the bathroom. Chica sunk on the ground, her arms around her legs and her head buried into them, crying. Foxy sat down next to her. "Hey, it's ok, love" he said. She cried and she laid his head on his shoulder. He hugged her and shushed her. "it's ok, it's ok Chica," he assured her. He had won. He had ripped that ugly bastards head off.