Mommy?

Credit to Scott Cawthron for everything except Katie and her mother

The blue car pulled into the lot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Katie and her mother hopped out of the car and walked inside the large building. Katie immediately, after getting stamped, ran to the stage. She couldn't wait for the animals to perform their song. After eating some pizza and playing games, the woman announced it was time for the show.

She ran past Pirate Cove, but before going to the stage, she walked back to it. "Hello?" She said as she stood near the curtain. She read the sign. She was an avid reader despite being 5. She read 'Sorry! Out of order' on the sign. She said hello again, but only to hear a pirate voice. "Hello..." The voice said. "Who said that?" She asked. "I did, ye labberlass," the voice returned. A fox head poked out of the curtain. "Hi silly! What's your name?" She asked the crimson colored fox. "I'm Foxy, I was the greatest pirate of the seas, but alas, I was put away," he responded. "That's sad..." Katie said. She looked at the tickets in her hand. "Here! Have these," She said. She handed the tickets to foxy, and while hesitating, he grabbed them. "Tis be thee buried treasure I be lookin' for, thanks ye labberlass," he said. "No problem! See you later" she waved to him before skipping away. Luckily she wasn't late to the show.

The animatronics were revealed once the curtain lifted up. The performed their song to the kids clapping. She walked up to them and talked to them. "Hi bonnie!" But they didn't respond. "Hello?" She said again. An employee walked up to her and asked, "Hi little girl, what are you doing?" He said. "I'm trying to talk to them, but hey won't respond" she said. "Well, we had to disable their movements, I'm sorry." He said. "What!?! Why would you do that?" Tears poured down her face. "I'm sorry, we had to" he said. She was sobbing now, her eyes burned with tears. Before going to see her mom with tears stuck to her cheeks, her mother looked at the figures with horror. Blood poured down Chica's mouth along with Bonnie. Katie looked at the figures with a horrified expression as well. She screamed, but then she felt time stop. She looked behind her, as everyone was moving slow. She hallucinated pictures of Freddy with human eyes, and bonnie with pitch black eyes saying the text 'ITS ME'. She saw a golden streak, as her mother and the manager dissapeared, as he was coming to calm the horrified mothers down. When she snapped out of it, she kept hallucinating only to see everyone running in fear, as the golden streak flew across the room again. But then, she felt under pressure, and collapsed, blacking out.