Out of the Shed

I'd like to inform you these next 2 chapters will be pretty short. Also above is yet again, another teaser for the sequel. I have like another poster teaser with Chica but I don't think I'm gunna use it cause I don't like how it turned out. Once again, thanks for the support! :)

Credit to Scott Cawthon for everything except Katie and her mom.

Bonnie paced around the shed as Foxy sat down, Freddy played Bonnie's guitar, and Chica was scribbling on the wall. They were all wondering what was gonna happen next.

"Think they will ever reopen business?" Bonnie asked. "Maybe," Freddy responded, "but without any tragedies,". "I caused one of the big ones, I shouldn't be aloud anywhere," Foxy said in shame. "Don't say that Foxy, it was an accident," Chica assured him. "I know, but that dosent cut it, I still have to live with the guilt," he said. She plopped down next to him and pecked him on the cheek. "Stop ok, the bite was an accident, you didn't mean it, things happen, what are you gonna do about it, it's in the past, focus on the present, or guilt will stay with you,"'she said. Foxy looked at her, "You're right Chica," he said. "Yep," she said back.

Hours passed. Nothing was happening, and Bonnie was getting tired of the waiting. "This is getting stupid, nothing is happening," he said. Freddy was going to say something, but he heard voices talking. "The manager wants to dismantle these guys just in case they reopen, so he can get some more polished up figures, so that's why he sent me," he said. "Um, ok, I have your shed key right...,. Here." The other person said. "Thank you sir,". The animatronics hopped into their boxes, and waited until they heard the door open. "Here they are, let's get you guys out of here, because one day, the show may go on."