Pirate Cove

Credit to Scott Cawthon for everything except Katie and her mother.

So apparently, bonnie was redesigned. I don't like his new look at all. It just looks meh.

And foxy is either getting redesigned or getting a new animatronic in pirate cove ALONG WITH FOXY.

But, I don't know. I'm angry at scott though. All this stuff he's doing just isn't right. I want the characters to stay the same. Maybe some more animatronics as well. Ughhhhh

Also, once I'm done with this book, I'm gunna make a sequel to it! So, yay!

Katie awoke to loud banging. She had about no idea what it was. She peeked her head out of the backstage. Chica was throwing pots at an object. It was A Crimson color. It screeched and ran back to a purple curtain. It was Foxy! "Kill all fellow animatronics," Chica screeched. Freddy joined next to her. "Good chica, we have to kill bonnie and foxy, then we kill Mike, then, we get outside," he said, snickering evilly. They walked into the halls, Freddy in west, Chica in east, next to the guards office. Katie ran towards the cove. She peeked her head in. She saw foxy against the wall. He looked up at her. "Is that Katie?" He said. "yea... Hi foxy.." She said. She sat next to him. "Chica and Freddy are trying to kill me and Bonnie, Bonnie has been hiding here," Foxy said. Bonnie peaked his head into the curtain, "I was just out, I'm back now,". Bonnie plopped next to Katie, and Katie leaped into his arms. He held her close as she sat on his lap. "Why are they trying to get you guys?" Katie asked curiously. "We don't know, they just went rouge on us," he said. Katie sighed, she just didn't understand. First, they were friendly, now they went rouge and wanted to kill their friends. "Then, Chica and Freddy walked in to two long halls," Katie said. Foxy's eyes widened. "They are going for the guard," He said. Katie was confused, "What?" Katie said. "Nothing, that doesn't matter," Bonnie said. "We just want to protect you," he said.

2 hours passed, it was 2 o clock now. They were in pirate cove. Bonnie and Katie were sleeping. Foxy was startled by a loud bang. He poke his head out of the curtain. Oh shit, he thought. Freddy and Chica were looking for them. He poke his head back in and woke up Bonnie and Katie. "They're close," Foxy said. Right when he said that, Freddy poked his head into the curtain, his face blacked by a shadow, with eyes glowing red, menacingly.