|| C H A P T E R 21 ||

Start from the beginning

I don't know how I never saw it before. Probably because I never looked for it. Above her bra strap was a sun and moon tattoo. Small, but visible.

"That's Bri's work alright. What tat do you want today?" Valerie's eyes drifted over to me as Grace turned back around.

"I want a rose," Grace turned to me, "You got the balls to get one?"

I walked up to the counter and stood next to her, "my parents are going to kill me."

"Is that a yes?" She asked.

I merely nodded my head.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Grace cheered.

"Two tattoos?" Valerie asked. Grace nodded her head, "Br isn't here right now. She's out visiting her parents, but Jada is here. Well she's the only one here. Jada!" Valerie yelled towards the back.

"You got something for me to do?" Jada walls towards the front from the back. She is of course gorgeous. I sigh envious of their good looks.

"Yes two tats. Grace I think you've met Jada before?" Val-I decided to give her a nickname- turned back towards Grace.

"Um yah."

"Whatcha want?" Jada leans on the counter smacking her gum. She wore big silver hoops, a red tight fitting tank top that has a slit going down her boobs, and ribbed jeans. Her long blonde hair fell past her shoulders and her bangs just complimented the whole look.

"I want a rose," Grace pulls out her phone and shows her a picture.

Jada pops a bubble with her gum, "and your friend

Jada pops a bubble with her gum, "and your friend."

Their eyes drift towards me, "I want a heart on my wrist," I spoke soft and didn't look directly at them.

"Filled in or just the outline?"

"Just the outline."

Jada turned around and motioned for us to follow her back, "ok I'm going to do your friend first since hers is easier to do. Then I'll do you," she spoke to Grace who stood right next to her.

"Ok," Grace spoke. I couldn't help but think, 'I'm really doing this aren't I?'.

❤️❤️🌹🌹🖤🖤

"That didn't hurt that much did it?" We walked in her house from the garage

"That didn't hurt that much did it?" We walked in her house from the garage. I held my wrist to my chest.

"I don't know," I'm still stunned that I actually got a tattoo. Maybe Grace is a bad influence for me.

We walked to her room, "don't lie," she smirked at me and threw off her pants. Her tattoo was probably bugging her through the jeans.

"I'm not," I sat on her bed.

"Here let me see," she walks over pant less and takes my wrist in her right hand. Her hands are icy cold. I shiver and she laughs, "I know I'm ice cold right."

"No just your hands they are really cold."

She shakes her head and does the most unexpected thing. She brings my wrist up to her lips and kisses my plastic wrapped wrist. My heart stops.

She looks at me. Is this just her attempt to get a reaction out of me? Why do I kind of wish her lips were kissing mine instead? Wait what?

Her lips linger way longer than expected. When she finally dropped my arm she looked at me in the eyes. An expression I couldn't quite make out was plastered on her face.

Would it be bad if I leaned forward and kissed her? Why am I thinking these things? We're just friends. She doesn't like me like that. I'm straight!

I looked down at her tattoo, "did it hurt?" I asked my fingers grazing over it.

"Just a little," she sounded out of breathe. Struggling to. . . I don't know.

I looked back up at her. She stood in between my legs. I could been her heat radiate off her bare legs. I let my legs touch hers to feel her warmth. I'm sure it surprised her, because she leaned down, put both her hands on either side of me, and put her face inches away from my face.

I didn't dare pull back.

Feed back?

Thoughts?

Grace and Brooke at last?

Clift hanger?

What do y'all think about Jada?

More Terra in next chapter?

Sorry for the long wait. I should have updated this a long time ago, but I just started school and now I have a job also, so I'm pretty busy.