In My Mind 3

Liam's POV
She's soaking wet but I don't want to hurt her — should I bring in some lube? In all my research that has been the one solution to her pain that has stood out to me. I continue to stretch her pussy out with my fingers. Never before in my entire life have I wanted to make this pleasurable for someone else. I want her to enjoy her first time with me and every other after.
'Liam, I want you ..." she says as she moans in her childish voice. I love that shit; her baby voice is my kryptonite.
I stretch her pussy out further with my two fingers and thrust my dick inside her.
She screams in pain and I immediately pull out. Shit. I should have used the lube.
"I am so sorry sweetheart," I repeat the line I say to her at least once every day. Why do I keep fucking up the one thing I actually give a fuck about?

"No, it's just—I am fine, absolutely fine, continue Liam," she lies. Her voice quivers and even though I hate liars and if she was one of my employees she would be fired by now, I don't hate her at all.

I touch her ribs and she winces—confirming my apprehensions. It wasn't my dick inside her that made her scream in pain, it was the pressure her ribs were feeling. The doctor recommended applying ice. I immediately climb out of the bed and rush to the kitchen. There is an icepack, god bless Amy. I take it out and sprint back to the room. She is in the same position as I left, her face is covered with her elbow and I want to make it better. I am so sorry I hurt you, baby.
"Why did you pull out?" She asks, her cheeks flushed like ripe cherry tomatoes.
I am crazy about this face, this voice — get a grip, Liam!
"I was hurting you."
"No, you weren't!" She says a little too loudly. She's lying and I know it. Her body shook as she said those words. Her body is so easy to read. I climb into the bed and place the blue ice pack on the left side of her ribs. The pack is jelly-like and wraps around the contour of her bones. She's too thin, fragile and almost undernourished. Maybe she's just born skinny although she barely eats.

"Ouch!" She squirms.

"What's wrong?" Other than absolutely everything.

"It's cold," yeah right, obviously Liam.

"It is supposed to help your bones heal my love," I know what it does to her. I can see her becoming all blushy and soft when I call her my love. Maybe I am taking advantage of the situation by calling her that because I love the way she reacts to it. Her face lights up and her eyes become huge. Am I a bastard for wanting that without ever meaning it?

She touches the ice pack and smiles, "It's so squishy and ewe," she says in her childish voice as she crinkles her nose. I kiss it.

"I want you inside me, Liam," she pleads. Doesn't she know how hard it is for me to refuse her? I can't refuse her things I don't want to do like watch stupid rom-coms she loves to watch and cry over, how can I refuse her the one thing that has constantly consumed my mind since the first moment I met her?

She has conquered my mind and no woman before her has ever come close.

"Not today Mia," I firmly give her the answer none of us want.

"But why not? Don't you want to sleep with me now? What changed?" She is blabbering and I just want to go out, lite a cigarette and forget about tonight. Why don't women understand when the right time to talk is and when words are utterly useless?

"You are in pain Mia; what kind of scoundrel do you think I am that I will still shove my dick inside you when you are clearly hurting?"

"I am fine," she lies. I take the ice pack away and pull her closer.

"Close your eyes and sleep on me," I say and she places her head on my chest. Awesome! Now I can't move for the rest of the night. I do this stupid thing—where I watch her sleep. I know the market is closed and we aren't trading at that time but still, I watch her sleep. It gets boring for a while and then I fall asleep myself. This fuckery has been happening to me so much that I am starting to doubt that my dealer is lacing my weed with sleeping pills. Her breathing evens and as I continue running my finger down her soft curls, she falls asleep. I dip my head in her hair and inhale her scent.

"Mia I am so sorry, I did —"
"— keep going, Liam. Just keep going,"
Is she crazy? I slowly pull in and out of her. She's so soft and warm — I want to — good lord she's perfect.
I place my elbows around her on the bed and hold her face against my palms as I move in and out inside her. She's so fucking beautiful, so precious ... I want to forget caution and fuck her hard but I can't. She's delicate and her ribs are bruised and I have to be careful with her.
"Liam... Liam...," she's moaning my name and I have never much cared for a woman or often women moaning before. Its blah — a thing they do. But she's — I love it. I love her saying my name out aloud. Her eyes are closed and her lips are parted, reminding me of someone I can't remember.

"Open your eyes sweetheart," I urge her to open her eyes but she screws them shut even further. I stop moving. I have to see her. I have to feel her as she takes my dick inside her. I have to know how she's feeling every moment that I am inside her. And out of her. I have to know her like the back of my palm. I want to feel what she is feeling.
She's been a mystery to me long enough.
"Liam please ..." she begs and I love it. I can't stop imagining her on her knees, with my dick inside her mouth and her red lips wrapped all around it. Focus Liam or you'll come.
"Not until you open your eyes, MamaMia," please goddammit! This is killing me, I have to come. Come on Mia,I say to myself as she opens them gently and her pupils are dilated. The brown freckles in her eyes are sparkling with desire. Her eyes remind me of coffee and butterscotch candies.
"Look at me while we do this," I say as firmly as I can but my body is molten lava for her — burning with desire and the need to claim her as mine.
"I'll ruin the mood with what I have to say, Liam," shit she's in pain. This isn't as good for her as it is for me. Fuck. I try to pull out but she wraps her legs around me to hold me from moving. That's hot. She's hot. So, fucking hot, it should be illegal.
"Don't go," she begs, her face gets sad. I hate that. So, I push back inside her and she moans.
"Say it," I should have used lube. What the fuck was I thinking, she's a virgin.
"I love you William Kent, please keepfucking me," she whispers and I don't think she understands how much herwords affect me. I kiss her lips hard as I thrust in and out of her. It feelsso much better than anyone I have ever been with. I use my fingers to tap on herclit as I continue to make love to her. She comes within seconds, shattering in my arms and my body reacts to her and comes too. 

Author's Note

Thoughts?