In My Mind Part 2

"You've just fucked so many women before," it's nerve-racking. So many women who are so much better than me, prettier than me, sexier than me.
"And no one held my attention, isn't that saying something?"
No! Because once I fuck him — I won't either.
"What if I don't too?"
"You've held it before we've even fucked sweetheart."
"Fucked sounds so cold and insensitive," I state the obvious.
"I was hoping sweetheart will sweeten it."
"Nope, I prefer made love."
"Made love sounds so — right out of a rom-com," he scrunched his nose in disgust.
I love rom coms, what's his problem with them?
"Let's settle for have sex at least?"
"We can agree on that, see I can compromise?"
"Yeah right!" I mock him in a bro like voice.
"Come here Mia, don't run away from me or what we can have," he whispers, his voice velvety. He runs his lips close to my face, his hot breath making me wet.
I sit up and fling his shirt off that I am wearing. He removes the covers and parts my legs. He sits between my legs as he gently traces my ribs with his fingers.
"It doesn't hurt as much as it did earlier," I lie. It does hurt but nothing hurts more than this thing I feel in my V Jay Jay. It's like I have to have him come what may. Oh my, that line has the potential to sound dirty than I ever thought possible.
"I was so angry when you did this," he whispers — his voice somber as he points to my ribs.
"Me too!" I force myself to giggle. I sound like a horse with something stuck in her throat.
He touches my ribs again, "I did this."
"You're killing the mood, Liam."
"I could have killed you."
"Well, you didn't. I forgive you," I really do. He needs to stop beating himself over it.
"I was so angry at you Mia, I wanted to walk out and never look back."
Whoa. What? Angry at me for saving his life — the definition of an ungrateful pig
"If you're that angry, you don't have to have sex with me cause I certainly don't. Not anymore." The mood is official killed.
I look away from him to hide the hurt in my eyes. He places his hands on both sides of my face and cups my face. He lifts my face and even in the dim light, I feel exposed and vulnerable. He brings all my walls down only to say such hurtful things. Walkout on an injured woman after causing the injured is a new low.
"You made me feel obligated. Like I had to stick around and I hate being in situations where I am forced to stay —"
"— you certainly don't Liam. In fact, you can leave right the fuck now and never look back." I can't believe he is saying all this.
"Will you let me finish woman?"
"Is there more hurt to go — sorry I thought you were done. By all means, continue Liam. Take your motherfucking time," I want to walk out of here and never look back. I wish I had a home to go back to.
"Just listen to me for once."
He lets my face go and I look to the side to avoid his piercing gaze. If I look at him anymore, I will cry and I have cried enough over this worthless piece of shit.
He takes my hand and kisses it. He places both his hands on my hand and fixes his gaze on my knuckles. Weird.
"I thought about leaving, I wanted to run away and never look back. When things go bad and I feel threatened, I run,"
"How the fuck were you threatened?" I yell at him. I can't keep quiet, he is being hateful.
"You are me, Mia, when you were in pain, I was hurting too and I didn't realize that. I didn't realize how seeing you hurt made me feel. I wasn't prepared to feel so raw on the inside and I wanted to run and I couldn't and I felt so trapped. I lost control and you were hurt and I would much rather be the one in pain. I was — I don't know how to explain this without sounding insensitive but I am not trying to be. I am just trying to explain to you that you make me feel Mia. You make me feel things I am not sure I understand very well."
"William, look at me," I plead.
He does, his eyes are soft and his expression is that of being in pain. It's like he is being tortured.
This time I place my hands around his face and his flawless jawline — he's so hard and rough on the surface but such a cuddly bear on the inside.
He's a mushball of feelings sometimes and I love it!
The fact that he wants to say all these things to me before we make love is just so cute. It's like he wants to get things off his chest so that I am comfortable or maybe I am reading too much into it and he's just turnt. Should I talk to him about it?
"I love you, whether you want to hear it or not. Whether you want me to say it or not, I love you and you can stop hiding parts of you that you think are unlovable."
"I want you to stop saying that Mia."
"I want you to stop stopping me from saying that, that hurts my feelings," doesn't he get it?
"Doesn't it hurt more to not hear it back from me?"
"It hurts to not hear you say it to me but your actions show me you do and for now, I can live with that." I lie.
"I want to be inside you," he purrs, his eyes burning a hole in the pit of my stomach.
"Be inside me, Liam."
He puts his lips on my V Jay Jay and he swirls his tongue back and forth — in the motion that makes me forget my name. He puts his fingers inside me and wiggles them. Oh my god, this is actually happening. 

I promise i am done with the teasing and the next chapter is them fucking (as Liam would say it)/ making love (as Mia would say it). Which one do you prefer your guy to say?

Also sex from Liam's POV or MIA?