Tiny Troublemakers(Aj Styles ♡ Reader)

Start from the beginning

  "What do you mean? Im just being friendly that's all. Although you can say im still the same at heart"You replied earning a chuckle from the Old man. You smiled brightly before finally adressing you kids behavior. "But we all know im not here for personal amusement or to find attractive men like this guy. So let's just resolve this issue smoothly and painlessly,and get on with our days." Principal Wells nodded at your comment before clearing his throat.

   The Man turned his attention to principal Wells,with a slight frown on his face. "Anney's never really been one for fightin'"He says as it sounded like he's picking up an earlier conversation. "An' now you're sayin' she pushed a girl off a chair?"

    "Oh god"You muttered rubbing your face and shaking your head in disappointment,as you began suspecting why you were here. "What did Blair do this time?" You said rubbing the bridge if your nose and sighing deeply. Turning to the Attractive guy you add "I apologize in advance for whatever it was. Blair gets-Lets just say very enthusiastic when shes talking about very passionate to about something or a sensitive topic."

You weren't 100% sure,but you raise an eyebrow as you believe to hear Principal Wells mutter "Thats one way to put it." Earning a slight glare from you.

  "Oh no,dont get me wrong sweetheart,"The Southern man says,quirking up one corner of his mouth,adjusting his hat. "Anney's no Angel. She's normally jus' way more sneakeaky about misbehavin' or actin' out,seeing she's the only girl with 3 older brothers. Trust me there's been pink lipgloss in almost every pair of my shoes one point or another."

"Clever "You grinned laughing quietly.

Principal Wells began turning his attention to you. "Well according to the girls teachers,Anney and Blair got into a heated argument during play time while at the coloring station earlier today. It escalated a bit more than it should have when Anney pushed Blair outta her chair and snapped her crayons and Blair began screaming and pulling anney's hair.  There was no real harm done,but we have a Zero tolerance policy when it comes to behavior like this. I have to ask both of you to take the children home for the remainder of the day. Both allowed to return tomorrow of course."

   The Man and You nodded in agreement,before you raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Umm what ere they fighting about,anyways?"

  Principal Wells shook his head,covering his mouth as he tried to hold back some laughter. "Apparently"He said holding back a slight smile "It was about wrestling. Anney insisted that her father was the best wrestler alive, Blair took offence to the statement,Bickering insued and Blair said some pretty foul things."

  Mr.Styles couldn't help but laugh,leaving you to start snickering a bit as. You only shook your head holding in your laughter.

"Gosh that child of mine."You giggled softly before turning back to the man. "Wait your a wrestler,I'm guessing."He smiled and nodded as you shook your head in contentment.

"Yeah I am. But that's a story for another time Darlin'."He muttered lowly adjusting his hat and grinning at you.

  "Another time? Already planning on seeing me again? Good god,you move quite fast don't you think. At least give me your number." You teased,nudging him softly as he leaned back. He however took your comment seriously as he extended his hand for your phone.

  "There you go Darling,you might need that. Don't hesitate to text me now,as I would love to see your face alot more before I start traveling again."He said handing you your phone back,causing you to blush. You nodded before turning back to Principal Wells who held back a Smile.He sighed, his-longer suffering sigh,a sound you're very familiar with,waiting for you two to settle down with the laughter. "Why don't we bring the girls in,and wrap this up."He suggested opening the door to the girls.

   "And that's why I'm not allowed-OH GOODBYE PRINCIPAL WELLS,I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW. Oh hi Mommy." Your daughter said waving aggressively to the principal causing you to shake your head,while her other hand held Anney's as they walked out the door. Anney ran over to her father smiling brightly,as be lifted her up.

  "Daddy!Daddy,Blair says she has a big play house filled with toys and treasures in her backyard"She exclaimed almost vibrating with excitement. "Can I go see it please?Please,daddy? I'm gonna bring all my dolls and makeup so we can have a mini fashion show."

   You were in a quite similar situation as Blair was practically bouncing in your lap. "You here that mommy,A fashion show.  A Fashion Show! Can Anney please come over to play? Please? Can she?"

  "Not Today Anney."Mr.Styles says, not even fazed by the look of betrayal on his daughter's face. "Not after misbehaving in school today."

  "It was discussion,mister,that just so happened to turn into a teeny tiny fight. But we've apologized and moved on." Blair piped up,turning to you with pleading eyes. "It was important mommy!"

  "I dont know honey,most discussions dint involve violence and breaking things. You know that right?"You said holding back laughter as your daughter only crossed her arms and frowned. She began pouting along with Anney before Me.Styles turned to you.

   "Maybe,"He says,questioning a bit."We can arrange somethin' for this weekend. But only if that's okay with Blair's mom."

    "Call me Y/n,"You said setting Blair on the ground,extending your hand out. "And yes,absolutely. Lets arrange something for this weekend."Blair giggled in excitement,high fiving Anney as she jumped of her fathers lap.

  "AJ,if were doin first names now sweetheart. And call me when your available so we can arrange a few things." He said winking slightly taking your hand and shaking it. You blushed ,waving goodbye to the two as Blair wrapped herself around your leg.

   "I like him mommy. And Anney says you're really pretty. I say you two should go on a dddaaaatttteee."She exclaimed,giving her usual mischievous smirked as you picked her up once more. You only shook your head and grinned.

  "Oh really. Tell you what you can tell me all about AJ and your new friend Anney while your cleaning your room and play house."You teased earning a pout from your daughter.